Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My white millionaire friend from school is sitting in luxury resorts while I rot in council flat

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
He is sitting in bulgari resort for £1300 a night and im broke in council flat. Shit is annoying me. I thought I was smart enough to make money

Why are you friends with him in the first place

Why are you friends with him in the first place
From school and we used to smoke joints together after we left school then he became rich and I became poor

He is sitting in bulgari resort for £1300 a night and im broke in council flat. Shit is annoying me. I thought I was smart enough to make money
he deserves a bullet inside his head, 100% he got that money due to family connections and also due to his looks, being smarter than everyone means shit in this world if you don't use that intelligence for crime, this soyciety rewards Chad.

From school and we used to smoke joints together after we left school then he became rich and I became poor
Ic, unless he shares the wealth im not sure there's much point in that friendship, or do you enjoy his company still

What does he pursue?

Why didn't you follow after his footsteps?

he deserves a bullet inside his head, 100% he got that money due to family connections and also due to his looks
He could've studymaxxed and gotten a high paying job

Or invested in stocks

Or made his own bussiness

tales from southeast birmingham

We must start moneymaxxing Bro.

We must start moneymaxxing Bro.
You can't just money max he had a smart rich dad who helped him invest lots of money and they became even richer. I have a dad who is borderline brain damage and he can only pray and give me little bits of money. There is no way to money max for me

What does he pursue?

Why didn't you follow after his footsteps?
He became rich in crypto but he already had a good job before and a rich dad and I am the one who told him invest in crypto and I thought I was gonna make it but I lost everything and he made a million

eat the rich niggaaaaaaaa

He became rich in crypto but he already had a good job before and a rich dad and I am the one who told him invest in crypto and I thought I was gonna make it but I lost everything and he made a million
Crypto is a fuxxin scam and you should only do it if you already have a decent amount of money

Should've studymaxxed and gotten an actual job then investmaxx, he just got to skip that step due to rich daddy

You can't just money max he had a smart rich dad who helped him invest lots of money and they became even richer. I have a dad who is borderline brain damage and he can only pray and give me little bits of money. There is no way to money max for me
Are you fit to work Bro? If you are you can start moneymaxxing, investing and afford more expensive copes.

seen reddit posts in here that sounded more beliveable
It's real you idiot he's not my friend anymore if you think we are some kind of buddy buddy but we were 5 years ago now he is rich what's hard to believe about someone who is normies and smarter becoming rich when he had a rich dad too

Indian caste system?

he deserves a bullet inside his head, 100% he got that money due to family connections and also due to his looks, being smarter than everyone means shit in this world if you don't use that intelligence for crime, this soyciety rewards Chad.

Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy veyyyyyyyy

I'm white and broke

In birmingham they love the governor...
Open the Emby profile gates

Hoards of Belgrade shitposters are marching

LOTR3 orc army typebeat

If hes a nice chad we should wish him no ill will

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back