Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my wheath waffles rating

T

tristan.z

Banned
-
Hey man!

After taking a careful look at your photos I would judge you to be a 6/10, which compared to the thousands of others who bought my service puts you in the top 25% of men.

One thing I noticed as I was viewing your pics is it’s clear you’re keeping on top of looksmaxxing, great job fulfilling your potential.

With this in mind you might be a little curious why you received a 6/10.

To settle this curiosity I think you’d find great value in the face analysis package.

This service describes exactly what it says on the tin, you receive a list of both your facial strengths and weaknesses (usually 10 of each).

This gig is usually advertised for $15. As I know you will find this content hugely valuable, then I’m happy for you to purchase the package for $10 instead.

I’ve left a personal coupon at the bottom of this email which you can apply at the checkout to get your price reduction. I hope to see an email from you soon

Your reduced price is waiting on the table.

imagine giving these fucker a cent off money

also WW got exposed for Rating too High

U FUCK CAME IN THIS FORUM AND LET ME SPERG
I WANT ALL YOU TALLFAGS BEHEADED AND CHAINSAWED THERE LEGS OFF AND GRILL AND EAT THEM WITH HONEY MUSTARD SAUCE NIGGER FAGGOT TALLFAG YOU ONLY COME HERE TOO BRAG BECAUSE NO NIGGER OFF US IS RATED MORE THAN A 4 EVER WE ARE FUCKING GENETIC TRASH THAT IS SUPPOSED TOO ROT
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: