Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My weed dealer is getting blackpilled

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
So my dealer was over and we were talking when he told me his Becky gf cheated on him with some Chad.

I took this opportunity to talk about female nature, juggernaut law, and post tinder culture.

He took it shockingly well. I even opened up about being incel (he already knew I was a virgin)

He told me he wants to go MGTOW. Which I think is stupid but at least hes learning the ways of women and getting fed up.

More normies need to open up to the blackpill.

Last edited:
At the first whiff of pussy he'll be back on the plantation.

Isnt weed highly illegal where you are from?

@Insomniac

Thats lifefuel. I don't see MGTOW as an enemy.

Thats lifefuel. I don't see MGTOW as an enemy.
MGTOW and incels share a worldview, we're just much more extreme since we dealt with rejection, isolation and bullying our entire lives.

An MGTOW drug dealer is an incel in denial. Drug dealing is cool when you are young, but when you will get older, if you're not making serious money or if you're not a Chad, you will be considered garbage.

Only people like Jeremy Meeks can be considered "cool" while doing minor crimes.

Foids are more interested in GL killers like Dahmer. Thugmaxing with drug dealing is good in some situations, but after 22 is almost useless.

My 3 black weed dealers have had multiple one night stands and have girlfriends. One on them is sub 5 facially but 6'3 and has a pretty 6.5-7/10 blonde gf.

Usually the dealers are the ones dealing out the pills. Nice.

So my dealer was over and we were talking when he told me his Becky gf cheated on him with some Chad.

I took this opportunity to talk about female nature, juggernaut law, and post tinder culture.

He took it shockingly well. I even opened up about being incel (he already knew I was a virgin)

He told me he wants to go MGTOW. Which I think is stupid but at least hes learning the ways of women and getting fed up.

More normies need to open up to the blackpill.

Doing God's work Brother. Proud of you.

Lifefuel tbh

At least he has an open mind. MGTOW is good if he sticks with it and doesn't jump on any opportunity a female says something to him and puts MGTOW behind him

Great. tell him to poison more normies bro

Lifefuel tbh

At least he has an open mind. MGTOW is good if he sticks with it and doesn't jump on any opportunity a female says something to him and puts MGTOW behind him
Ngl I'd be beyond happy if he swore off women or just started treating them like shit