Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my water has been frozen for 5 days

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Yeah. I'm @BummerDrummer 's neighbor... )Nearby state(

And my waters been frozen for almost a week. The night it got to 9°f. And the power went out just exactly long enough to fuck things up. It happens every few years. No big deal. I still have about 200 gallons of rainwater stored.

I had to bust the ice with my hatchet the other day and load up a few large pots to put on my woodstove for pasteurization. (165°f will make water safe)

Anyway. The only reason i mentioned it was because bummer is freaking out. Lol.

To me it's no big deal since i consider running water to be a luxury.

Yup.

200 gallons

:feelsstudy:

(But older)

It's been freezing cold up here too last few days, and water didn't come off the tap for a couple days.
Town fountain did work though, all I had to do was take a few buckets from there and heat them on the woodstove, I can't afford hot water anyways.
@BummerDrummer notoriously has no balls.

Is bummerdrummer dead
I think it's a necessity

a richfag i see

It's been freezing cold up here too last few days, and water didn't come off the tap for a couple days.
Town fountain did work though, all I had to do was take a few buckets from there and heat them on the woodstove, I can't afford hot water anyways.
Hot water is only free in winter. And it's not running water, it's walking water!
Is bummerdrummer dead

I think it's a necessity
Water is a necessity. Pipes are a luxury. If you had to crawl in the cold mud to fix them you would understand.

Hot water is only free in winter. And it's not running water, it's walking water!
Man I spent so much fucking time walking between the stove and the bathroom :feelskek:
Fucking glad it's free though...

Man I spent so much fucking time walking between the stove and the bathroom :feelskek:
Fucking glad it's free though...
I used to fill up a big bucket of hot wateR and use a dome shaped bowl to dip and pour it all over me in the shower area. Use that castile soap it rinses really fast.

Yeah. I'm @BummerDrummer 's neighbor... )Nearby state(

And my waters been frozen for almost a week. The night it got to 9°f. And the power went out just exactly long enough to fuck things up. It happens every few years. No big deal. I still have about 200 gallons of rainwater stored.

I had to bust the ice with my hatchet the other day and load up a few large pots to put on my woodstove for pasteurization. (165°f will make water safe)

Anyway. The only reason i mentioned it was because bummer is freaking out. Lol.

Yup.
A908CC94 ACC6 4688 B6EC 1B1B5735EF81

I used snow, also your power didn’t go out and it wasn’t as cold so cope also town fountain’s me

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back