Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Voice reveal

Thanks brocel
Ireland GIF

You have a good voice. It's deep bassy and clear. In your early 20s and probably have a masc face
Yeah i`m 20 my face yeah i suppose i look older than i am my facial hair mostly boosts that but without my facial hair my shit jawline shows :cryfeels:

Yeah i`m 20 my face yeah i suppose i look older than i am my facial hair mostly boosts that but without my facial hair my shit jawline shows :cryfeels:
What are your stats. Why are you an incel?

What are your stats. Why are you an incel?
Sub 5 face acne scaring,shit jawline and abnormal skull shape biggest contributers also a glassescel i`m non NT with a couple mental disorders i`m 5`9 so like 5`10 in shoes and i have a big keloid scar on my ear that is only not noticeable when my hair is long

Voice mogs me to oblivion

Good voice brother and accent too how tall are you
5'10. But wait before you judge me! Remember that I look like Raiden from mgs 2 (coincidentally he's also 5'10)

But I can also clothes fraud. Much like Raiden in mgs2.

And maybe I can get surgeries and augmentations (steroids) at some point to increase my appearance (chin, shoulders, height), much, again, like Raiden:

Honestly I'm just raiden at this point tbh

And maybe I can get surgeries and augmentations (steroids) at some point to increase my appearance (chin, shoulders, height), much, again, like Raiden:
nigga i mentioned you in this post so TELL ME THIS AND DONT IGNORE ME NIGGA how do you get steroids to chance and augment your appearnace tell me this BRO I NEED TO KNOW THIS SHIT PLEASE

nigga i mentioned you in this post so TELL ME THIS AND DONT IGNORE ME NIGGA how do you get steroids to chance and augment your appearnace tell me this BRO I NEED TO KNOW THIS SHIT PLEASE
Well beyond puberty, Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS --meaning Testosterone, DHT, and like-derivatives). Will rapidly increase muscle mass, even with the same exercising regiment. Putting your T levels to supraphyiologic levels can also make it so your natural levels of myostatin are suppressed (meaning you can gain muscle outside of what the size of your bones would suggest).

Besides that, just, you know, a beard. And that's cool --to me at least.

5'10. But wait before you judge me! Remember that I look like Raiden from mgs 2 (coincidentally he's also 5'10)
View attachment 1195377View attachment 1195378

View attachment 1195380
View attachment 1195383

Height mogs me by one inch

Well beyond puberty, Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS --meaning Testosterone, DHT, and like-derivatives). Will rapidly increase muscle mass, even with the same exercising regiment. Putting your T levels to supraphyiologic levels can also make it so your natural levels of myostatin are suppressed (meaning you can gain muscle outside of what the size of your bones would suggest).

Besides that, just, you know, a beard. And that's cool --to me at least.
i see so just muscles and beard i see

what surgeries are you planning on getting?

Sliding genioplasty and clavicle extension for sure.

Maybe LL to reach 6ft and make my thighs smaller. But honestly with my long legs, that could look comical.

Possibly also illiac crest reduction.

And maybe (like 1% chance, something to decrease the trochanter to trochanter width of my hips)

Steroids also have a high chance on infertility

Steroids also have a high chance on infertility
I know. I froze some of my swimmers for a year for that exact purpose.

can mods at least give this nigga a warning for this obvious brag post
ps : voicemogs me to oblivion btdubs

Well tbf it`s not like we will ever use our sperm
Yeah, it's only for a year in case steroid use really does sterilize me. If it doesn't I'll simply not fork over the dough for the next year.

can mods at least give this nigga a warning for this obvious brag post
ps : voicemogs me to oblivion btdubs
not a brag post just a voice reveal since i`ll also be making youtube videos soon GrAY

You sound almost exactly like me wtf?

Everyone voice mogs me It makes me want to take a vow of silence

Foids never complimented your voice?

if i had your voice i would start a yt channel like dbdr

if i had your voice i would start a yt channel like dbdr
I do have YT channel but only made two videos waiting for a bit to make the 3rd not sure what premise to talk about

fakecel, chad voice how is he not banned
I refer you to something I wrote last tuesday: