Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Voice reveal

Grodd

Grodd

All my posts are in relation to acts in Gta 5
★★★
Should I make Blackpill videos with Gameplay in background or something

Voicemogs me to the depths of Hell.
Hope you're chilling, brocel. :feelsokman:

every fucking zoomer is a voice mogger nowadays

thanks for giving the feds your voice data

My body among with my vocal chords are so small that I sound so immature even my little brother has deeper voice :feelskek:

Everyone on this forum both voice and height mogs me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

You sound like a child but other than that you voicemog me

i think I heard you say you're irish in some other thread and I can kinda hear the accent but it's not that strong

i think I heard you say you're irish in some other thread and I can kinda hear the accent but it's not that strong
Yeah i am and yeah my accent is usually noticed quick if i`m in like vc in a game or something

Sounds Asian/American

damn, mogger (meant in a good way)

Hello Irish infiltrator

Should I make Blackpill videos with Gameplay in background or something
View attachment 1195279
Mogs me

You would probably get views if you made blackpill vids the most popular channels like dbdr normally have the voice halo and thats why they get so popular

I don`t mog shit my voice is my only half ok quality thanks anyway
You clearly have a good voice if everyone is saying you do and you know you do since you posted it here

why not hate welfirequeens

@aswellfella voicemogs everyone on the forum

Neither i`m from Ireland
Voicemogs me. Love the Irish accent btw. Best English language accent outside of American IMO.

You clearly have a good voice if everyone is saying you do and you know you do since you posted it here
I just don`t take compliments well since i never get them thanks anyway

Voicemogs me. Love the Irish accent btw. Best English language accent outside of American IMO.
Thanks brocel
Ireland GIF

Mogs me

You would probably get views if you made blackpill vids the most popular channels like dbdr normally have the voice halo and thats why they get so popular
Idk i might tho i lack motivation and also if i talk unscripted i`ll go full Schizo