Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My vitamin d is 10.5 ng/ml

T

the kurdish loner

Recruit
★★★★
MY vitamin d is quite low which is 10.5ng/ml should a 5000UI supplement daily push that up to a normal range? Or will i need more medical attention

Start sunstaring

You need to go to the hospital

go to the doctor
Mr Bean Thumbs Up GIF

I had a vitamin D deficiency as well, the doctor prescribed me some weird yellow capsules

Edit: 60000 IU capsules

I can't even imagine how low your T level must be :horror:

Vit D deficiency causes low T
I tested my testosterone back in may, the result was 496ng/dl which is technically in line but i do have low testosterone symptoms and body flaws all over me, thats why i want to correct my vitamin d atleast and it was mu fault since for the last few years i wasnt really going out

no forget medical attention, just expose ur testicals to sun light that'll help no more low vitamin d

no forget medical attention, just expose ur testicals to sun light that'll help no more low vitamin d
My testicles are too black to get vitamin d from the sun

Go to your local pharmacy and buy some vitamin D supplements.
Also,
>inceldom discussion

Ah yes. Go to Goldsteins pharmacy to purchase and eat the estrogen infused vitamin tablets.

Rather than just giving yourself 15-20 minutes of sunlight for FREE, let’s pay to have my testosterone TANKED

Ah yes. Go to Goldsteins pharmacy to purchase and eat the estrogen infused vitamin tablets.

Rather than just giving yourself 15-20 minutes of sunlight for FREE, let’s pay to have my testosterone TANKED
You're mentally ill. Also, sunlight won't help if your dietary 7-dehydrocholesterol and ergosterol intakes are insufficient.

:yes: :feelskek:

@Left4DeadDarkie @SandNiggerKANG

You're mentally ill. Also, sunlight won't help if your dietary 7-dehydrocholesterol and ergosterol intakes are insufficient.
This. 15-20 minutes a day isn't enough

:yes: :feelskek:

@Left4DeadDarkie @SandNiggerKANG
(((They))) give you one medication and that intentionally gives side effects so then you can buy another medication to solve those side effects but that medication gives more side effects so then they give another one etc etc. the cycle goes oN. CLOWN WORLD :feelsclown: :society:

Go to your local pharmacy and buy some vitamin D supplements.
Also,
>inceldom discussion
I did, i bought a 5000ui but somebody told me its not enough and that i need to use vitamin d needles

Vitamins dont have estrogen infused in them, and i cant go out shirtless due to gynecomastia

I did, i bought a 5000ui but somebody told me its not enough and that i need to use vitamin d needles
No need for that. Just take what you have consistently and daily, and you should be fine.

(((They))) give you one medication and that intentionally gives side effects so then you can buy another medication to solve those side effects but that medication gives more side effects so then they give another one etc etc. the cycle goes oN. CLOWN WORLD :feelsclown: :society:
Supplements are not medication.

Vitamin d supplement does not even have side effects, why are you guys such clownies

Supplements are not medication.
I’m speaking generally here if anything one takes is supposed to improve health I would call it medication though

Vitamin d supplement does not even have side effects, why are you guys such clownies
I’m speaking generally I’m not speaking about vitamin D or whatever :feelskek: Supplements are fine just make sure they’re high quality and aren’t shit

I’m speaking generally here if anything one takes is supposed to improve health I would call it medication though
No, medication is used to deal with disease. By your definition, a salad could also be considered medication.

>Estrogen infused
???
Vit D supplements raise test, there are also places without much sunlight during the winter months.

Yeah. Vitamin d supplements, magnesium and boron will increase your vitamin d levels.

I see you're kurd, take sun if you want to save some money of supplements in summer, apply sunscreen to your face to prevent wrinkles.

I see you're kurd, take sun if you want to save some money of supplements in summer, apply sunscreen to your face to prevent wrinkles.
Thanks, honestly its too warm here in the KRG, 40 to 42c and due to gyno (as i have mentioned in my previous posts) i cannot be shirtless unfortunately

Thanks, honestly its too warm here in the KRG, 40 to 42c and due to gyno (as i have mentioned in my previous posts) i cannot be shirtless unfortunately
You can use something to cover your nipples, like those sluts that cover their nipples on twitch to not get banned, make sure no one sees you, it would be... Difficult to explain.

You can use something to cover your nipples, like those sluts that cover their nipples on twitch to not get banned, make sure no one sees you, it would be... Difficult to explain.
Wtf LMAO

I had a vitamin D deficiency as well, the doctor prescribed me some weird yellow capsules

Edit: 60000 IU capsules
My doctor prescribed me the same shit (Carvical D3 60K). I take it only once a week.

Last edited:
How do you know you have a low Vitamin D level and if so why didnt your doctor prescribe supplements

How do you know you have a low Vitamin D level and if so why didnt your doctor prescribe supplements
I know that because i took a vitamin test myself without prescription