Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My view on women is changing

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
I no longer see them as equals, but not necessarily as inferiors.

They can work and do similar things to men so by this principle many think they are equals but they forget the inherent value women have. You could even say men have no value at all because men are not born with inherent value so this destroys the equality argument easily.

Men and women are not equal, their dynamics in society are not the same.

I see women to an entity more similar to pets, you have to respect them, love them, etc. But you always know you are above them and you are not tied to them, hence why the current situation makes sense with this theory, one man having many women, or one woman having various masters that feed her jfl.

What do you think? This idea is not perfected yet, but this could explain why I can't fathom the theory of marriage or why many women are ok with sharing chads.

Tldr: women and men relationships have a similar dynamic to pets and master, a man should never tie himself to a woman because it's cucked.

Global Governments around the world view women as superior because of one word, and one word only: "Lesbian":blackpill:

Global Governments around the world view women as superior because of one word, and one word only: "Lesbian":blackpill:
How do you mean that? Why are women seen as superior because of lesbianism?

if your woman is not looking at you with puppy eyes and wanting to bang you all the time or wanting to feel in love with you shes most likely cucking you.

in any case, bitchez aint shit. They are all the same

How do you mean that? Why are women seen as superior because of lesbianism?
Its the only word of its kind to describe them? Which means there's one more piece of the puzzle that's missing :feelsLSD:

if your woman is not looking at you with puppy eyes and wanting to bang you all the time or wanting to feel in love with you shes most likely cucking you.

in any case, bitchez aint shit. They are all the same
Indeed, they stay with their favorite master

Stopped reading after "women"
They are called foids for a reason once I've learned the incel lingo its pretty much confirmed my "misogynistic" beliefs to reality.
Blackpill is love, Blackpill is life!

This is extremely based and changed my view on women as well

I think it is well known that women are inferior despite being part of the only intelligent species on the planet. For all time, men have chosen to do the hard work and shield women from it. In modern society, they are so shielded they forget that their life is bought through the blood and labor of men. Even now, there are no modern comforts that would continue without men's dangerous work. There are no female construction workers, electricians, oil righands, miners, etc in Western countries. The only female fighter pilots are publicity stunts. Women are gifted an easy life and opportunities to pretend to contribute to society, but it is known that their contribution is minimal because real progress is costly. Modern comforts aren't derived from the scientific discoveries. They are derived from the labor of men who took these innovations and mass distributed them, often at the cost of limb and life. There is labor women can do, but they simply have limitations men do not. There will always be a misunderstanding between men and women as long as men want to protect their women from becoming mutilated and killed. They can never understand our perspective. They are halfway between children playing at work and actually working. We've allowed them to run amok and they have shown us how short their capacity for intellectualism and morality truly is. They are weak-willed, base, hedonistic, spoiled, emotionally stunted, and hopelessly incapable of self-awareness. They require more structure and direction than we have been giving them. It is men's failing that we have allowed them to sink into depravity. It's no wonder there is a worldwide call to return to traditional moral value. We are disintegrating as long as we refuse to acknowledge that feminine qualities are decimating our ability to continue progress, whether that is with women or with men who have adopted feminine characteristics. I urge all LDARs to find strength in their masculinity. Challenge yourselves now, because the time may soon come when you are needed. It is understandable to feel spited after being tossed aside and then suddenly to be called to action by those who admonished you. It has always been a man's burden to be unappreciated, but work needs to be done now.

Stopped reading after "women"
They are called foids for a reason once I've learned the incel lingo its pretty much confirmed my "misogynistic" beliefs to reality.
Blackpill is love, Blackpill is life!
Cringe

I think it is well known that women are inferior despite being part of the only intelligent species on the planet. For all time, men have chosen to do the hard work and shield women from it. In modern society, they are so shielded they forget that their life is bought through the blood and labor of men. Even now, there are no modern comforts that would continue without men's dangerous work. There are no female construction workers, electricians, oil righands, miners, etc in Western countries. The only female fighter pilots are publicity stunts. Women are gifted an easy life and opportunities to pretend to contribute to society, but it is known that their contribution is minimal because real progress is costly. Modern comforts aren't derived from the scientific discoveries. They are derived from the labor of men who took these innovations and mass distributed them, often at the cost of limb and life. There is labor women can do, but they simply have limitations men do not. There will always be a misunderstanding between men and women as long as men want to protect their women from becoming mutilated and killed. They can never understand our perspective. They are halfway between children playing at work and actually working. We've allowed them to run amok and they have shown us how short their capacity for intellectualism and morality truly is. They are weak-willed, base, hedonistic, spoiled, emotionally stunted, and hopelessly incapable of self-awareness. They require more structure and direction than we have been giving them. It is men's failing that we have allowed them to sink into depravity. It's no wonder there is a worldwide call to return to traditional moral value. We are disintegrating as long as we refuse to acknowledge that feminine qualities are decimating our ability to continue progress, whether that is with women or with men who have adopted feminine characteristics. I urge all LDARs to find strength in their masculinity. Challenge yourselves now, because the time may soon come when you are needed. It is understandable to feel spited after being tossed aside and then suddenly to be called to action by those who admonished you. It has always been a man's burden to be unappreciated, but work needs to be done now.
Fuck this shit

Never did I say men should always be sacrificing themselves for women, that is simp af

Toilet intelligence is literally a by-product of male intelligence and because toilets have never experienced any form of evolutionary pressure ever because men worship them so they never evolved rationality and rational-thinking. The toilet brain is inferior to the male brain. Even high IQ toilets are slaves to their emotions. :blackpill:

Even small bugs are more valuable than foids :lul:

Some women are better than me.