Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My view on friendships, based on my experience as a non-nt

peepo.belgrade

peepo.belgrade

pensi che c'ho un'alternativa non ce l'ho
Quoting a reply i made on another post:

man + man friendship = the guy showing so much empathy might be gay, or they saw something in you that they can get, be it money or free lifts or whatever
man + foid friendship= most likely a cuck, having to hear them vent about the fact chad isn't fucking them or other fake depressed shit(all lies). Basically simping.
Maybe genuine friendship exists between people who have gone through the same shit. And even then, it does not always work.

Only bluepilled nt normies actually do this. "only". They're everywhere.

Considering most normfags react to me like I murdered their family/ glare like im an alien, there is no possibility of friendship to begin with

Considering most normfags react to me like I murdered their family/ glare like im an alien, there is no possibility of friendship to begin with
Yeah. But they'll get to you if you have something they can take.

I doubt it, I have had enough bad experiences with them to know what they're up to
Same thing. But I made the mistake to actually trust them. I'll never trust a normfag anymore.

I was friends with a foid once, I wasn't really interested in her though since she herself said "I had a whore period", probably a bodycount in the 50's. I was relieved when she said that she wasnt interested in me (Didnt even ask lol). Total whore of a woman and she just wanted some male friends to feel validated because she was "genderfluid". She was friends with almost every guy in the class and since I went to graphical design school everyone was incel tier.

I was friends with a foid once, I wasn't really interested in her though since she herself said "I had a whore period", probably a bodycount in the 50's. I was relieved when she said that she wasnt interested in me (Didnt even ask lol). Total whore of a woman and she just wanted some male friends to feel validated because she was "genderfluid". She was friends with almost every guy in the class and since I went to graphical design school everyone was incel tier.
They seek validation from guys like us (which we should NEVER give them) just to pump up their ego so they're more comfortable with chads. There is no other ending, it's just her using you to fuel herself with ego to be better with others. And don't forget that they also want someone to vent with, and chad ain't giving them that :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back