Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My view on Foids.

• Thread starter i Miss My Innocence
  • Start date
i Miss My Innocence

i Miss My Innocence

everyday
★★
Women were always meant to be our negative counter-parts. The yin to our yang. The deceptive, selective, and ungrateful aspects of ourselves that make up half of the world’s population. Their existence plays an important role in today’s society: to filter the ugly from the good-looking. It’s in their nature to be this way. Social media and other forms of cuckoldry just showcase and amplify this process. We were never meant to be successful. We are the dregs that get washed out. The victims of natural selection. Our entire existence is to incentivize foids to fuck more chads. By giving up and roping you are letting this abhorrent system win. Although tragic, the only thing we can do is accept this fact and cope. No amount of complaining I do can fix my ugly face.

I don’t blame women for my situation, I blame whatever fucked up god created humans this way.

6E508502 2C73 4DF7 80F6 FB8DD35160F0
2D15245E 388C 45A6 B72C 499C53C939A6
36EFF5AD 0837 4BC8 898F 41D9C5023088

Last edited:
no matter what way you view foids as a subhuman, one thing always holds true:
It's over

incels are constatnly dragged down and targeted by normies for nothing but being born with bad genetics.
women go through the exact inverse of that, they get praised and worshiped for doing the minimum all whilst being told that they can do it because of their gender.

Its disgusting how easy foids have it in things like the job market and the legal system and yet they still complain about not having enough lol.

Yeah man. Whenever women get murdered raped, abused and beaten, l don't blame the men who did it for the situations of those women, I just blame an invisible man who I cannot see nor have no way of identifying.

Men are the Ying to women's yang after all, and can't be blamed for doing such actions to those women.

Therefore it's not their fault.

Last edited:
their prevalent traits are the opposites of what men strive for when they are masculine.
that's why from our perspectives, their characters can only be seen as evil.
such as their hypocrisy, childishness, stupidity, weakness, duplicity, and traitorism.
every masculine positive trait finds its opposites in females and is transformed into evil from a masculine perspective, the only perspective a man can take.

Women were always meant to be our negative counter-parts. The yin to our yang. The deceptive, selective, and ungrateful aspects of ourselves that make up half of the world’s population. Their existence plays an important role in today’s society: to filter the ugly from the good-looking. It’s in their nature to be this way. Social media and other forms of cuckoldry just showcase and amplify this process. We were never meant to be successful. We are the dregs that get washed out. The victims of natural selection. Our entire existence is to incentivize foids to fuck more chads. By giving up and roping you are letting this abhorrent system win. Although tragic, the only thing we can do is accept this fact and cope. No amount of complaining I do can fix my ugly face.

I don’t blame women for my situation, I blame whatever fucked up god created humans this way.

View attachment 430342 View attachment 430350 View attachment 430348

Yeah man. Whenever women get murdered raped, abused and beaten, l don't blame the men who did it for the situations of those women, I just blame an invisible man who I cannot see nor have no way of identifying.

Men are the Ying to women's yang after all, and can't be blamed for doing such actions, therefore it's not their fault for committing those actions.
I never said that people shouldn‘t be held accountable for crimes like that. I just don’t blame women for my inceldom.

I never said that people shouldn‘t be held accountable for crimes like that. I just don’t blame women for my inceldom.
No i know, and im saying that i don't blame men who beat and rape women. i genuinely do not believe its their fault.

Im agreeing with your logic

I mean, it's hard to judge... Females do have a parasitic, machiavellian nature that in my opinion is much worse compared to men's. The fact that they can hide it by using exploiting lookism in humans (another terrible trait of our primitive nature) makes things even worse.

However the whole social organization we're living in has pushed their evil nature to the limit, they're a byproduct of this environment. Can you imagine how we, as men, would be impact if we had the same power they have in our society?

Women can do no wrong. They're praised, worshipped, they're treat as almost god-like beings. They have the world in their hands (or more precisely, in their pussies). And they have absolute no responsabilities or whatsoever. Nothing.

Do you think you'd be the same as you're now if you had the same amount of power these women are granted from the day they were born? It's insane.

Didn't read probs a good thread who know tho

I mean, it's hard to judge... Females do have a parasitic, machiavellian nature that in my opinion is much worse compared to men's. The fact that they can hide it by using exploiting lookism in humans (another terrible trait of our primitive nature) makes things even worse.

However the whole social organization we're living in has pushed their evil nature to the limit, they're a byproduct of this environment. Can you imagine how we, as men, would be impact if we had the same power they have in our society?

Women can do no wrong. They're praised, worshipped, they're treat as almost god-like beings. They have the world in their hands (or more precisely, in their pussies). And they have absolute no responsabilities or whatsoever. Nothing.

Do you think you'd be the same as you're now if you had the same amount of power these women are granted from the day they were born? It's insane.
No, I wouldn’t be the same at at all! What you said really puts things into perspective. If I were privileged with having good looks or being a foid then I would have never known the many truths of the blackpill. We were cursed with being ugly to make up for our awareness of the world, just as chads and foids are cursed with ignorance to make up for their power over the world.

Kinda sounds like an IT larp.

Anyway, you’re right from a biological standpoint, but its very cucked of you to not blame women for this.

Women are biologically inclined to become shallow sociopathic narcissists.

Kinda sounds like an IT larp.

Anyway, you’re right from a biological standpoint, but its very cucked of you to not blame women for this.
Well, let me put it this way. I hate animals like hyenas and bears that viciously attack and kill humans. But do I blame them for it? No. It’s in their nature. I view women in a similar way.

fuck foids bro, fucking holes. whores. Right now im just enjoying my cope of runescape and fucking tequila. Whats the fucking point about talking about whores if you can train agility lol

Well, let me put it this way. I hate animals like hyenas and bears that viciously attack and kill humans. But do I blame them for it? No. It’s in their nature. I view women in a similar way.
kind of a pointless distinction.
so you hate women but don't blame them for it?
it's just semantics.

No, I wouldn’t be the same at at all! What you said really puts things into perspective. If I were privileged with having good looks or being a foid then I would have never known the many truths of the blackpill. We were cursed with being ugly to make up for our awareness of the world, just as chads and foids are cursed with ignorance to make up for their power over the world.
Maybe you wouldn't, but a lot of people would. There's nothing new to it, power is known to be a corrupting agent. My point is that we live in a totally unnatural and sick environment that forces a bunch of strangers, who are mentally handicapped by it, to interact and cooperate in a large scale. You add god-like technology to these primitive and deprived creatures and we have this dysfunctional system that somehow manages to work.

The problem goes way beyond foids imo, it's a structural problem at this point.

kind of a pointless distinction.
so you hate women but don't blame them for it?
it's just semantics.
I guess it’s just a matter of perspective.

incels are constatnly dragged down and targeted by normies for nothing but being born with bad genetics.
women go through the exact inverse of that, they get praised and worshiped for doing the minimum all whilst being told that they can do it because of their gender.

Its disgusting how easy foids have it in things like the job market and the legal system and yet they still complain about not having enough lol.
Sad but true

Women are sentient, although at a very low level. So absolving them of all responsibility for their behavior just because god made them that way is dumb and borderline simping. The creator of this universe is to blame, but women aren't free of blame either. They want to act like degenerate, immoral whores, they should be held responsible for it. Not someone else.

The main problem I see with the natural selection argument is the fact that it doesn't accounts for a foids subhumanity. I'd argue that most of us are incels bc of the bad genes our mothers gave us. Hence viewing our position as a simple natural occurance doesn't makes a lot of sense imo. Since nature could've simply provided us with our dads genes which would have had a higher success rate of procreating our bloodline. Yet it didn't. The simple truth is that we were unfortunete enough to be born as males in a time period that favours females. That's all there is. Natural selection has nothing to do with it. Since if it did, we would see a lot more femcels than male incels. You simply project your expirience of being a male human being born into this time period onto the greater scheme of things. But that's not reality! If we look at it from a fully productive point of view most females currently alive wouldn't procreate. I think we have deviated too much from the natural order of things, to use it as justification for our current missfortune.

I disagree, I 100% blame foids. Soys always skirt blame away from foids

Women are sentient, although at a very low level. So absolving them of all responsibility for their behavior just because god made them that way is dumb and borderline simping. The creator of this universe is to blame, but women aren't free of blame either. They want to act like degenerate, immoral whores, they should be held responsible for it. Not someone else.
The main problem I see with the natural selection argument is the fact that it doesn't accounts for a foids subhumanity. I'd argue that most of us are incels bc of the bad genes our mothers gave us. Hence viewing our position as a simple natural occurance doesn't makes a lot of sense imo. Since nature could've simply provided us with our dads genes which would have had a higher success rate of procreating our bloodline. Yet it didn't. The simple truth is that we were unfortunete enough to be born as males in a time period that favours females. That's all there is. Natural selection has nothing to do with it. Since if it did, we would see a lot more femcels than male incels. You simply project your expirience of being a male human being born into this time period onto the greater scheme of things. But that's not reality! If we look at it from a fully productive point of view most females currently alive wouldn't procreate. I think we have deviated too much from the natural order of things, to use it as justification for our current missfortune.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back