Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My Victories Against Chads

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I have defeated many chads. One of them was in summer school. We were 7 years old. He was tall giga chad. Foids had crush on him. Even cucked foid swimming coach loved him more than anyone. I was jealous of that bastard. 3 years later I saw him at swimming race. This was the time to prove myself. I defeated him. I defeated many other tallfags despite being dwarf. They were genetically gifted but none of them put their life on the line like me. At Turkish Pentathlon Championship I defeated another chad and got a medal. At last 100 meters I sprinted and screamed to him when I passed him. At soccer I destroyed tallfags and chads. I nutmegged them. I broke their ankles. IT cucks won't touch this. They think that I rotted at all of my life and watched chads to succeed. But I didn't do that. I stole their medals. I stole their achievements. It doesn't matter that I am 5'7 3/10 subhuman. I will somehow find a way and steal their gfs too.

king shit right here:yes::yes::yes:

keep it up :feelsLSD:

king shit right here:yes::yes::yes:

keep it up :feelsLSD:

Based
I beat up a very tall chad it made me feel so good and superior, remember i am a ogre and avg height. Gave him a suplex and then on the ground punched his face til it was bloody and swollen. He was knocked out cold and i was stopped by a bunch of men in group.

I have defeated many chads. One of them was in summer school. We were 7 years old. He was tall giga chad. Foids had crush on him. Even cucked foid swimming coach loved him more than anyone. I was jealous of that bastard. 3 years later I saw him at swimming race. This was the time to prove myself. I defeated him. I defeated many other tallfags despite being dwarf. They were genetically gifted but none of them put their life on the line like me. At Turkish Pentathlon Championship I defeated another chad and got a medal. At last 100 meters I sprinted and screamed to him when I passed him. At soccer I destroyed tallfags and chads. I nutmegged them. I broke their ankles. IT cucks won't touch this. They think that I rotted at all of my life and watched chads to succeed. But I didn't do that. I stole their medals. I stole their achievements. It doesn't matter that I am 5'7 3/10 subhuman. I will somehow find a way and steal their gfs too.
You defeated mini Chads, I slapped the shit out of a grown ass adult man and there was nothing he could do :lul::lul::lul:

My victories against Chad = non existent

extremely based

In secondary school I once beat a tallfag at a game of strength and single-handedly won the prize for my team. This kid was like 6'7 and huge, but I still won. Endurance doesn't have a height, endurance doesn't have a face.

Doesn't make me any less incel though. :feelswhat::blackpill:

I work private security in the downtown area where I have to regularly deal with chads that have inflated egos, zero fighting skills, and a massive amount of alcohol in their system. Relatively easy to bait into doing something that can get them roughed up and cuffed up, while still maintaining an image of courtesy and professionalism. Stupid fucks just don't get how their egos write some hefty checks that their stupid fucking faces usually can't afford to cash.

Been studying these asswipes for a long time, even before communities like this were a thing, and just so everyone knows, these chads are not as slick, as untouchable, or as undefeatable as they seem. Learning and understanding their weaknesses, which they have so many of, is key in defeating them. Defeating them in any way, shape, or form makes them looks bad, lowers their morale, deflates their over inflated ego, and might even earn them shame and discredit amongst these dumb bitches that are so convinced their only options are to either settle down with a chad or be a walking sperm bank until their plumbing dries up. With chads being exposed and demoralized, and women not knowing what to make of it all, that's when we seize the moment and supplant their sorry asses, with us finally knowing the joys of having pussy, money, and social status, and them knowing how it feels to be treated like a second class shitstain that society treats like a fucking ebola addled rotting corpse. I guess it's just a matter of whether or not we as a community are willing to step it up to that level...

I work private security in the downtown area where I have to regularly deal with chads that have inflated egos, zero fighting skills, and a massive amount of alcohol in their system. Relatively easy to bait into doing something that can get them roughed up and cuffed up, while still maintaining an image of courtesy and professionalism. Stupid fucks just don't get how their egos write some hefty checks that their stupid fucking faces usually can't afford to cash.

Been studying these asswipes for a long time, even before communities like this were a thing, and just so everyone knows, these chads are not as slick, as untouchable, or as undefeatable as they seem. Learning and understanding their weaknesses, which they have so many of, is key in defeating them. Defeating them in any way, shape, or form makes them looks bad, lowers their morale, deflates their over inflated ego, and might even earn them shame and discredit amongst these dumb bitches that are so convinced their only options are to either settle down with a chad or be a walking sperm bank until their plumbing dries up. With chads being exposed and demoralized, and women not knowing what to make of it all, that's when we seize the moment and supplant their sorry asses, with us finally knowing the joys of having pussy, money, and social status, and them knowing how it feels to be treated like a second class shitstain that society treats like a fucking ebola addled rotting corpse. I guess it's just a matter of whether or not we as a community are willing to step it up to that level...