Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My vacations have ended

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I start class on monday, 1 month of vacations and I didnt ascend. Just ldar and play vidya.
Maybe I will get a girlfriend in uni this semester, wish me luck boyos

Last edited:
Sad shit, man.

I'm 57. I plan on going on vacation after September. That's when all the kids are back in school.
I do not want to be around high school and coulee kids. I prefer my own age.
Also, the planes will be less full. Maybe I'll have an empty seat next to me. Less lines at the airport. Cheaper fares too.
I never left The United States. I want to travel the world, especially Korea. Not for sex, but to see the damn country.

I'm 57. I plan on going on vacation after September. That's when all the kids are back in school.
I do not want to be around high school and coulee kids. I prefer my own age.
Also, the planes will be less full. Maybe I'll have an empty seat next to me. Less lines at the airport. Cheaper fares too.
I never left The United States. I want to travel the world, especially Korea. Not for sex, but to see the damn country.
Why Korea? Have you been watching too many korean dramas and music videos, you want to ascend with a Korean milf

its over thank god that I still have 1 month of LDAR vacation

I'm going on one on Monday for 4 days down in Dublin

Why Korea? Have you been watching too many korean dramas and music videos, you want to ascend with a Korean milf
This is where I want to visit.
F037802d388f4ba5b7b523701125ce33 8