Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My vacation (which I spent LDARing 24/7 in my apartment) is over and next monday I'm back to wagecucking JFL

• Thread starter wide_eyed_optimism_
  • Start date
W

wide_eyed_optimism_

Just pass me the rope
-
Fuck this shit tbh

Thats incel life buddy

Brutal, back to the slave life

Xanax & Ldar is one of my fave cope’s :feelsLSD:

Xanax & Ldar is one of my fave cope’s :feelsLSD:

i dont even eat xanax anymore, im back to ativan, it made me too sleepy and made my mouth dry which is annoying af and hasn't even gone away completely (which means it could be from the zoloft also), fucking jew pills man

Brutal , Good luck.

I don't work , I just ldar tbh

I just about fapped to your post. Need more emotional to cum harder.
ok here it goes: i dont even have anything to do all day at work, they claim they're not going to fire me but there's just no work for me, and yet, i have to stay all day in the office bored instead of leaving 2h early as i did for a while, bc otherwise some fat cuck complains to hr that its not fair that i leave early and it bothers him

i dont even eat xanax anymore, im back to ativan, it made me too sleepy and made my mouth dry which is annoying af and hasn't even gone away completely (which means it could be from the zoloft also), fucking jew pills man

Yeah I had to slow Down on the J/pills too I was getting to comfortable ldar. Not that I don’t wanna ldar I just need to keep wagecucking, that or rope, but honestly I’d prob go ER before I’d rope I don’t wanna go alone....

we want poopies W̵̡͕̲͓̝͈̥̟̫̊̔Ḝ̶͂͆̍̿̐̓̒͘̕̚ ̷̨̧̻͈͙̱̳̯̠̔̃̂͗̌̇͐̒͒̋̕͜W̸̜̃̈̏̈́̀Ã̶̪̰͂̌̍̾͝N̸̡͕̲̫̰̤̺̘͔̹̣̓̀Ṯ̴̜͑̆̊̓̇̀͐͆́͜͝ ̶̡͎̘̩͓̯̩͇͎̝̗̏̏̊P̸̖̟͓̯̞̽́̊Ò̶̡̢̞̮̳̘̪͌͂̄͂́̀͘͜O̵̳͈̬̤̠̦̞͓̖͋̓̾̿̓̄͘P̶͙̫̈́̊Ị̵̛̛̼͓̖͙̅͌̆̉͘͘È̶͉͈͆͑̒̄͘Ś̷̠̼̋̑̀̓̎͛͗̇͜Ş̴̨̨̨̼̫̙͖͍̳̯͔͖̬̻͖̥̙̭̼̥̜̪͔͙̥̻͈͚̊̋͜ A̴̰̥̐̅̏̇͌͆̿̎͛͌͆̿̿̉̅̉͋̊̈̾͂̃͐̔H̵̭̗̰̣͙̠̩̘͔̜̖͎͔̭̭̬͎͖̟̠̹̹̳́̊͆̃̏͂̊́͋͊́̓̒̃͐̿͗̈́̎̕͘̚Ā̷̢̡̡̢̨̧̛̛̛̮͙̬̜̲̣̼͔͚̗͙̯͍͙̰̯̻͂̏͌͒̿̀͛̇̅̔͑̒̍̈́́̄͘̚͘͜͝͝ͅͅH̸̡̛̳̘̜͓̞̤̺̹͓̠̟͇̘̖͇̰̘̼̦̪͍̺͙̺̯͋̓͒͂̾̊̎̐͂͗̎̿̄̆͝Ḧ̴̨̡̘́͗͑̿̿̏̑̋̽͠Ą̷̧̱̜̱͉̹̜̮̳̝̹̥̲̣͓̹͇͕̤͍̘̮̱͙̹̕ͅH̴̥̝̯̼̬̖̜̑̇͆̓͊͠À̷̢̛͓̪̗̜̳̤͕̣͎̤̞̤̼̙͓̞͚̲̥̙͚̖̈́̾̈́̽̆́̎͑͜͠͝A̷̧͈̟͚̱͕͎̮͗́̑́̂̎̌͆̄̌̂̆̓̅͘̚ͅḦ̸̨̹͎̙̤̳͚̜͇̙̽͊͋̾̂̂́̽̃͒̊͂̓̕A̸̛̝͚̬̝͔͓͆̈́͂̊̓͑̈́͌͗̊̈̆̇̅̓̓̂͆̓͘̚͠Ḩ̷̡̢̰̫̫̫̹̯̣͍͍͚̼̪̲͖̱̘̮͚̰̉͛Ą̵̛͈͚̫̗̙̯̩̣̥͇̟̭̟̰͉͔͔̮̐̈̅̓̀̏͆H̸̡̡̡̛̙̯̥̯͎͕̟̬̘̝̤̱̘͉̻̲̹̘̺̮͍̥̭̙̿̅̋͑̌̆͛͆͊̃͂́̃̀̓̆̿̄̀̇͛̚̚͠͝͝A̴̲̩͉̭͒͛̆̔Ḫ̵̨̨̨̯̻̥̺̲̻̩͚̃͂̌̀̈́͜Ä̷̧̡̡̢̨̼̺̲̖͙̜͈̗͓̬̩̗̰̠̭̩͈̼͎̫̗́̉̈́̀̈́̿̇̈́̓͑̋̈́̎̕͜͜͠

that sucks though RIP

ok here it goes: i dont even have anything to do all day at work, they claim they're not going to fire me but there's just no work for me, and yet, i have to stay all day in the office bored instead of leaving 2h early as i did for a while, bc otherwise some fat cuck complains to hr that its not fair that i leave early and it bothers him
Thanks just about relieved myself.
My advice would be keep taking their money. If your boss is legit retard just keep nodding your head claiming a cheque. When they fire you just confidently walk away.
Then...

Neet

Thanks just about relieved myself.
My advice would be keep taking their money. If your boss is legit retard just keep nodding your head claiming a cheque. When they fire you just confidently walk away.
Then...

based and that's exactly what I'll do

Actively sabotage stuff and then fix it to make it seem like you are useful and valuable.

E.g. if there is a group project / set of documents, back it up, delete it from someone elses account/computer, then tell your boss don't worry I will bust my ass on this to save the day, then turn in the backup a week later.

Pull the USB cables for mice and keyboards every so slightly out so they disconnect, then fix it when passing by normies computers by opening up tons of different menus in windows, it absolutely dazzles normies.

Break networking by doing things like forcing an ip address on a wrong subnet, then you fix it quickly and open a cmd propt to renew ip, they will think you are a computer hacker.

Purposefully jam printers / photocopiers and clear it whenever someone goes "oh no its jammed".

Last edited:
yes, welcome to august of this year

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back