Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My vacation was ruined by happy couples

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Story time, my family and I went to Mexico City for vacation. As I arrived at the airport, I saw happy couples cuddling next to me while we were waiting for plane to pick us up. I nodded and went on with my day. As I entered the airplane, I saw happy couples kissing and cuddling near me inside the airplane while It was flying. I war briefly annoyed, so I just looked out the window. As we landed in the next airport. I got off thr airplane, and I took bus to the hotel, I saw a couple standing in front of me, they were being intimate inside the bus. I was even more irritated. As I went into the hotel lobby, i was lucky to not see any couples. Finally, it's over. Nope i was dead wrong. As I went to a food stand nearby. I saw the taco stand lady making love to her boyfriend as I was preparing to order. I JUST WANTED TO FUCKING EAT SOME DELICIOUS AUTHENTIC MEXICAN FOOD BUT THIS EXPERIENCE WAS RUINED, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MAKE THIS FUCKING BULLSHIT STOP, ITS MY VACATION FOR FUCK SAKES. The food came in and I was no longer hungry. I just gave the food to my brother. I then go to the museum in downtown area. I was observing an ancient statue of a wolf made by Indians. As I observed the statue, there was literally a couple next to me cuddling. I couldn't fucking take it anymore, I just went to the bench, sat down and played games on my phone while my family toured the museum. I left the museum, and next to the museum there was a gigantic park, guess the first thing I Saw, it was a bunch of couples having picnics in front of the lake. OMFG, I just walked away feeling low. It was hot, and I went to the Starbuck to get myself a nice ice-cold beverage to drink. I sat down, and you guess what happened next, a couple sat next to and they were cuddling as I sipped my beverage. ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS DRINK MY FUCKING STRAWBERRY FRUIT BEVERAGE AFTER TAKING A LONG FUCKING WALK IN THE HOT SUN. BUT IT IS FUCKING RUINED BY THIS HAPPY COUPLE THAT LITERALLY SAT NEXT TO ME. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. after that, my brother wanted a pastry from the nearby bakery, after we left the bakery. He told me to eat with him at the nearby park. I said ok, fine. But I said to myself, "oh fuck no. If we go the park, there will be shit loads of couples" oh boy was I right. We sat in the park, and yeah, you know what i saw. I dont have to explain it here. After we finished our pastries, we walked back to the hotel, but before I entered my hotel, I literally saw a couple making out in front of me, they were giggling. OH MY FUCKING GOD, EVEN WHEN THE CITY IS DEAD AT NIGHT, THERE ARE STILL COUPLES HANGING OUT AT NIGHT EVEN IN THE BACK ALLEYS. I woke up, left the hotel, then my family wanted to see a historic church built by Spanish settlers. We took a a train to this church. INSIDE THE FUCKING TRAIN, THERE WERE MORE COUPLES DISPLAYING THEIR AFFEFTION TO EVERYONE IN PUBLIC. My vacation was like this everyday. My vacation was ruined for 2 weeks. I am not kidding, this actually happened. Fuck this evil and cruel world.

Last edited:
Over for vacationcels

It’s brutal. I have happy couples I’ve seen on vacation burned into my memory.

If you want me to read your wall of shite then use paragraphs