Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My updated version of incel vs fakecel

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
So in the past I've been accused of defending "fakecels" and causing controversy. Not my intention. Essentially it all comes down to this forum's disagreement about what a fakecel or incel is.

Here is my new opinion. and it's quite simple, by @Joelossus:

IF YOU'VE EVER HAD SEX WITH A NON HOOKER, YOU'RE NOT INCEL

Now it seems obvious, but there was confusion because of that stupid six months rule, in cases such as @Weed. Then of course this forum said "maybe not six months, but should be several years". If that's the case, you are NEARCEL, in that, you're not incel, although you are close.

The hierarchy is this:

Gigachad>Chad>Chadlite>Normie>Nearcel>Incel>Truecel

In many ways, nearcels can relate to incels in terms of being low value men

BUT THEY AREN'T INCELS.

If a nearcel posts here, and then mentions his non hooker lay, FUCK HIM, HE NEEDS TO BE BANNED ASAP.

That's my opinion. Thoughts?

So in the past I've been accused of defending "fakecels" and causing controversy. Not my intention. Essentially it all comes down to this forum's disagreement about what a fakecel or incel is. Here is my new opinion. and it's quite simple, by @Joelossus: IF YOU'VE EVER HAD SEX WITH A NON HOOKER, YOU'RE NOT INCEL Now it seems obvious, but there was confusion because of that stupid six months rule, in cases such as @Weed. Then of course this forum said "maybe not six months, but should be several years". If that's the case, you are NEARCEL, in that, you're not incel, although you are close. The hierarchy is this: Gigachad>Chad>Chadlite>Normie>Nearcel>Incel>Truecel In many ways, nearcels can relate to incels in terms of being low value men BUT THEY AREN'T INCELS. If a nearcel posts here, and then mentions his non hooker lay, FUCK HIM, HE NEEDS TO BE BANNED ASAP. That's my opinion. Thoughts?
Good definition tbh
I dont rly mind men who had sex once 15 years ago. Its such a ridiculous standard to call them fakecels, even tho they technically are.
Its like you have no standard for the quality of life men should have before crying, seems abit feminist to me tbh

Last edited:
You can become incel because of balding/aging, harder post-school environment, and rising standards.

Someone could be 14, average looking for their age, and manages to get a blowjob one time. Then ten years later they are 24, balding early, and stopped growing at 14 so now below average.

Some of the widely cited stats used to support the number of incels don't take into account sex before 18.

View: https://twitter.com/_cingraham/status/1111629177575350279

You can become incel because of balding/aging, harder post-school environment, and rising standards.

Someone could be 14, average looking for their age, and manages to get a blowjob one time. Then ten years later they are 24, balding early, and stopped growing at 14 so now below average.

Some of the widely cited stats used to support the number of incels don't take into account sex before 18.

View: https://twitter.com/_cingraham/status/1111629177575350279

yeah people on this forum like @BlkPillPres cower away when confronted with this like pussy faggots
Good definition tbh
I dont rly mind men who had sex once 15 years ago. Its such a ridiculous standard to call them fakecels, even tho they technically are.
Its like you have no standard for the quality of life men should have before crying, seems abit feminist to me tbh
nearcel is arguably incel tbh

Last edited:

agreed. Nearcels can use incelswithout hate, or start a youtube channel. This forum is ONLY for REAL incels

True. Even though the fact that you got a blowjob at 14 should have helped you building confidence.

then im incel I gues