Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My uni professor mentioned incels in a lecture

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
I forget what was the context as I wasn’t paying attention, but my foidlette uni professor said “Incels are a recent form of misogyny caused by dissatisfied and angry men.”

All I could do is sit there and smirk and pretend I don’t post on their forums daily :lul:

Last edited:
JFL.

It's like we're part of a reviled secret society now.

Only those of us who know, know.

fuck these old nasty ass women who are boring as fuck

Those people are acting like we are a super secret cult just go on the stupid forum and read about it

Your professor is from cucktears

your professor is a male feminist cuck

your professor is a male feminist cuck
FUTURE IS FEMALE YOU FILTHY MISOGNYIST HOMOPHOBIC RACIST NATIONALIST HYPOCRITIC INKEL

Reddit

North America ?
And that man is supposed to teach you something useful.

I wish normies could just fuck off. they don't even deserve to know anything about us with their npc brains

These people literally do not view us as human beings. They observe us as caged animals, like a scientist would watch a monkey. This is not out of genuine intellectual superiority, they just cannot physically fathom that one could possibly come to the conclusion we come to. They don't think in logical terms, what runs through our heads is outside the realm of possibility for them. They think we're actual retards because we don't think the same way as them, as a result the only action that their narcissism allows them to take is quiet, passive aggressive observation. They will nevER have pity for us, it is a fruitless endeavor to search for sympathy within their cold hearts.

> post on the forum daily

Nov 25, 2017 Messages 610

These people literally do not view us as human beings. They observe us as caged animals, like a scientist would watch a monkey. This is not out of genuine intellectual superiority, they just cannot physically fathom that one could possibly come to the conclusion we come to. They don't think in logical terms, what runs through our heads is outside the realm of possibility for them. They think we're actual retards because we don't think the same way as them, as a result the only action that their narcissism allows them to take is quiet, passive aggressive observation. They will nevER have pity for us, it is a fruitless endeavor to search for sympathy within their cold hearts.

you know what's absurd? those so called intellectuals and scientists will categorize us as a hate group. but everything we say here is scientific, and proven by science.

Your professor is gay so ofc he can bash incels.

Something like that
It's a weird timeline we're living in. Small, often out of shape, ugly virgins are revered with more fear than tall, buff, fuck machines. Feminists hate "toxic masculinity" but it seems only ultra masculine men are allowed to exist without being ostracized in todays society.

It's a weird timeline we're living in. Small, often out of shape, ugly virgins are revered with more fear than tall, buff, fuck machines. Feminists hate "toxic masculinity" but it seems only ultra masculine men are allowed to exist without being ostracized in todays society.
It’s simply a blatant double standard. These “negative qualities” are only deemed acceptable when possess by men with great looks or status (unless someone tries to nail them with sexual harassment and assault charges)

you know what's absurd? those so called intellectuals and scientists will categorize us as a hate group. but everything we say here is scientific, and proven by science.

jfl at being in a class that talks about muh soggy knees

> post on the forum daily

Nov 25, 2017 Messages 610

We've had 15 days this year + 365 days last year + 5 days of November of 2017 + 31 days of December 2017.
Total = 416

610/416 = 1.47(2d.p) so that's more than once a day on average.

We've had 15 days this year + 365 days last year + 5 days of November of 2017 + 31 days of December 2017.
Total = 416

610/416 = 1.47(2d.p) so that's more than once a day on average.
Op didnt say on average

Op doesnt post daily

Op didnt say on average

Op doesnt post daily
Stfu, 2018cels getting cocky because its 2019 now. You were already years late to the party so you had to postmaxx to cope

Stfu, 2018cels getting cocky because its 2019 now. You were already years late to the party so you had to postmaxx to cope
Lol how mad are you that i post mog you. Us 2018cels are cucking you OG's. Live with it

There's a subtle blackpill in all of the incel bashing and it's that they inmediately think of males when they spout their hate,indirectly admitting that this is a male issue and foids can't be incels,of course if it was a female issue noone would be allowed to say shit about incels or it would be misoginy/hate speech,JFL at society.

Patrioteer 7

Cosmic Trump Spirit Level IQ

Fuck college, man. I spent the absolute minimum time required on campus at all times.

That place is not for us.

Lol how mad are you that i post mog you. Us 2018cels are cucking you OG's. Live with it
you probably quote replies or just write something along the lines of "its over"

it's over for useless degreecels

Ask the prof why the men are angry to begin with.

365 days in a year. 610 messages is close 2 messages a day on average
You can make 365 posts in a day. Not post for the rest of the year. Doesnt mean you post daily. Daily either means literally that or figuratively a lot. Neither apply. Which is why OP deserves to be executed

Tbh I can't really understand incels who follow sociology or any "social science", since the time we know they are ideological, not even taking into account their current subjugation by SJW themes and ideas.

Incels are in their environment only in STEM. The science here is real and we will never get ostracized about our supposed "misogyny", as this notion is absent from that science. Moreover, there are more incels and low-tier normies, and a great share of the teachers may easily be incels themselves kek

It's because we're pointing out their true nature and the veneer of lies society has painted over it.

Nothing is more offensive than tearing down decades of their carefully constructed falsehoods.

They live on lies and they fear the truth.

i hate how feminized education system are

It's even worse - they have more empathy for actual monkeys than us. In their eyes, we're not just subhuman - we're even lower than animals.
It's because we're pointing out their true nature and the veneer of lies society has painted over it.

Nothing is more offensive than tearing down decades of their carefully constructed falsehoods.

They live on lies and they fear the truth.
***centuries

Did she said "incel" just regular, like it was a commony used and known word?
Or did she use it with a special tone like incel was something of in-depth knowledge?

Everyone wants to be incel now

Last edited:
She is just mad because men are catching on to the tricks of the woman.

It's people like this that got me kicked out Uni.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back