Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My uncle emigrated to U.S.A years ago with dreams of becoming a famous musician, naturally he failed miserably. Here's a song from his album

i actually like the song.you should delete this thread though.some it fag or someone from here might be able to track you or your uncle down.last thing you need is for more shit to happen in your life

i actually like the song.you should delete this thread though.some it fag or someone from here might be able to track you or your uncle down.last thing you need is for more shit to happen in your life
Easy listening ambience, though he released this album in 1993 when Grunge was ruling the music scene. It shows how much he misjudged the market and out of touch and way behind the times he was. Having a dream is cool, but pinning all your hopes on them in blind faith is bluepilled and deluded. Sadly, like my uncle.

As for doxxing, I doubt it would be the end of the world for me as I'm an Oldcel. Also my Uncle wouldn't have a clue about Incel or anything as he would be pretty old by now, if anything he might like the fact that someone is actually listening to his music at last lol.
My uncle emigrated to U.S.A years ago with dreams of becoming a famous musician, naturally he failed miserably. Here's his only album

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sog1bTY8GEo

Hmm, are they like Finnish or Swedish, I'm getting a Scandinavian vibe.

Last edited:
Emigration only works if you are NT and play Gaelic Football, the club will get you a job, it is all about who you know in this world.

Emigration only works if you are NT and play Gaelic Football, the club will get you a job, it is all about who you know in this world.
Just play Gaelic Bro.

but how did youtube create a topic for him?don't you need to be somewhat established to get one?

you're 37 years old and incel? that's really interesting to me. like how have you not roped by now?

Life is nothing but a cope to deal with suffering. Everyone who realizes this would rope.

but how did youtube create a topic for him?don't you need to be somewhat established to get one?
I'm guessing whatever company own the rights to that drek album he made put their whole content on Youtube and it was a part of that? I highly doubt it was him that done it himself.