Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My uncle emigrated to U.S.A years ago with dreams of becoming a famous musician, naturally he failed miserably. Here's a song from his album

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
My uncle left Ireland when I was about 8 so 1991 or thereabouts, this is back when it was alot easier to get a Green Card. I remember he used to play guitar and sing at weddings, or in bars, and that he was pretty crap. He would ring my mum every couple of weeks about how he was "Gonna be the next big thing, like Johnny cash" (I've got a tear of laughter in my eye typing this lmao :feelskek: ), and how he was doing some "labouring work, but only to get me by until my music takes off." About a couple of years later he managed (somehow) to get an album pressed, and I remember him ringing up my mum saying he was gonna tour to support the album, and literally the next stop was his own mansion and Rolls Royce.

Naturally it never happened and it turned out him and the guy who was in it with him, had taken out credit cards and multiple bank loans to fund the album and studio time and I think even had to pay whatever record company they were with just to release the thing. Plus he got sued for namedropping famous musicians who he said played on the album, when obviously they didn't. He's still in the states now and last I heard was betabuxxing some woman that already had 3 kids, he's been with her for about 20 years. I asked my mum how he was doing for the first time in years the other week, I said "How's Uncle Kev doing in the States, I assume he's retired now." and she said "He'll NEVER be able to retire because of all the debt he amounted, that bloody album fiasco" lol!

Tfw you chase your dreams of a music career abroad and you end up still paying debts off from it 27 years later and stuck with being a Beta-Provider until you die :feelskek:

Anyway, the album's on Youtube, I had to ask my mum what it was called. It's got like 0 views on most songs and the views it does have are probably all mine due to occasionally checking it out to laugh lol. Here's one of the songs, my Uncle is the guy with the sunglasses:

View: https://youtu.be/MyqYyBEn6wA

Who is ur avi

you're 37 years old and incel? that's really interesting to me. like how have you not roped by now?

Damn thats embarrassing

Who is ur avi

Screenshotted it from this video of a deluded Incel

you're 37 years old and incel? that's really interesting to me. like how have you not roped by now?
I coped with Alcohol for 20 years, until I suffered organ failure December last year and had to quit.

My uncle left Ireland when I was about 8 so 1991 or thereabouts, this is back when it was alot easier to get a Green Card. I remember he used to play guitar and sing at weddings, or in bars, and that he was pretty crap. He would ring my mum every couple of weeks about how he was "Gonna be the next big thing, like Johnny cash" (I've got a tear of laughter in my eye typing this lmao :feelskek: ), and how he was doing some "labouring work, but only to get me by until my music takes off." About a couple of years later he managed (somehow) to get an album pressed, and I remember him ringing up my mum saying he was gonna tour to support the album, and literally the next stop was his own mansion and Rolls Royce.

Naturally it never happened and it turned out him and the guy who was in it with him, had taken out credit cards and multiple bank loans to fund the album and studio time and I think even had to pay whatever record company they were with just to release the thing. Plus he got sued for namedropping famous musicians who he said played on the album, when obviously they didn't. He's still in the states now and last I heard was betabuxxing some woman that already had 3 kids, he's been with her for about 20 years. I asked my mum how he was doing for the first time in years the other week, I said "How's Uncle Kev doing in the States, I assume he's retired now." and she said "He'll NEVER be able to retire because of all the debt he amounted, that bloody album fiasco" lol!

Tfw you chase your dreams of a music career abroad and you end up still paying debts off from it 27 years later and stuck with being a Beta-Provider until you die :feelskek:

Anyway, the album's on Youtube, I had to ask my mum what it was called. It's got like 0 views on most songs and the views it does have are probably all mine due to occasionally checking it out to laugh lol. Here's one of the songs, my Uncle is the guy with the sunglasses:

View: https://youtu.be/MyqYyBEn6wA

JustGetDoxxed Theory

That sucks, too bad he did not realize he had no talent early.

Song isn’t even that bad shame he couldn’t have gotten more publicity

I liked it. It's all about the luck man. I'm sure your uncle is more talented than mumble rappers. Sad to see 10 views. He must have some really high hopes and dreams. If he knew this outcome do you think he would have still went that way? If failure is certain would you still follow your dreams? Just for the sake of it, just for mental satisfaction

I liked it. It's all about the luck man. I'm sure your uncle is more talented than mumble rappers. Sad to see 10 views. He must have some really high hopes and dreams. If he knew this outcome do you think he would have still went that way? If failure is certain would you still follow your dreams? Just for the sake of it, just for mental satisfaction
Yeah he probably would have still went, as the troubles were happening in the border part of Ireland were he lived at the time so was pretty shit. Tbh I've never had dreams as I started drinking at 16 and that lasted for 20 years until 6 months ago, if I did though I probably would try anyway just so I knew I had.

Brutal big band rock and roll pill.

Yeah he probably would have still went, as the troubles were happening in the border part of Ireland were he lived at the time so was pretty shit. Tbh I've never had dreams as I started drinking at 16 and that lasted for 20 years until 6 months ago, if I did though I probably would try anyway just so I knew I had.
Than he shouldn't feel bad about his failure.

It isn't even bad. Your uncle's story is a good lesson about not being an overly-idealistic retard. Sucks ass that he ended up being a Betabux though.

Song isn’t even that bad shame he couldn’t have gotten more publicity
Tbh

This is where having some status and being well connected could of done alot for them.

Songs worse than that made million dollar hits.

Better than the shit that plays on the radio currently
also nice way to doxx yourself lol

Your uncle's story is a good lesson about not being an overly-idealistic retard. Sucks ass that he ended up being a Betabux though.
At least he tried I guess, though I'm pretty sure that wouldn't make him feel better with all those debts he still has because of this flop, plus the best he managed was Betabuxxing a single mum. I seen a photo of him from about 4 years ago and he looks dead inside tbh.

Hows your life like brocel, What copes do you have? What is there to live for?

It doesn't sound that bad at all actually, shame it didn't work out.

It doesn't sound that bad at all actually, shame it didn't work out.
Some of the other songs on the album are probably slightly better than that, but you gotta be a little realistic with dreams at the very least and have a Plan B if it (most likely outcome) doesn't work out. Getting in debt up to your eyeballs in order to chase your dream, and thinking "It's ok, I'll pay it back from my profits when my royalties start flooding in." is pretty braindead, Bluepilled and delusional on my uncles part.

Some of the other songs on the album are probably slightly better than that, but you gotta be a little realistic with dreams at the very least and have a Plan B if it (most likely outcome) doesn't work out. Getting in debt up to your eyeballs in order to chase your dream, and thinking "It's ok, I'll pay it back from my profits when my royalties start flooding in." is pretty braindead, Bluepilled and delusional on my uncles part.
Can't disagree there honestly.

Hows your life like brocel, What copes do you have? What is there to live for?
I can't complain Bro, I was a homeless Alcoholicel for 5 and a half years until December 2019 when I was admitted to hospital with kidney failure, then spent 3 months in rehab and got a place to live in March 2020 so better than it's been for a long time tbh. I only focus on managing my physical pain as I have alot of ailments due to being an Alcoholicel for 20 years, at the moment I'm relatively pain free so I'm happy enough.

The song is allright and i see no harm in his story, he went for his dreams and failed. But he tried nonetheless. What would be more brutal would be living a life of regret like countless other humans who never even try to achieve their dreams. Sometimes stuff works out, sometimes it doesnt, his mistake was putting all his eggs in 1 basket and hoping for a miracle.

As for your drinking story, its good that you have stopped drinking, sometimes you need to get burned to learn not to play with fire. I am curious as to what you are doing in your life rn at age 37?

you chase your dreams of a music career abroad and you end up still paying debts off from it 27 years later

Could have been worse. He could have ended up homeless or drug addict.

How many young lives were ruined by the appeal of the music and cinematographic industries ?

There's nothing wrong with pursuing dreams and artistic vocations, but art rarely pays and thus should IMHO always be seen primarily as a hobby.

As for your drinking story, its good that you have stopped drinking, sometimes you need to get burned to learn not to play with fire. I am curious as to what you are doing in your life rn at age 37?
Nothing Bro. LDARing basically.

Nothing Bro. LDARing basically.
There really nothing you wanna do? No interest in any hobbies or travelling or anything? Did you get any education past highschool?

There really nothing you wanna do? No interest in any hobbies or travelling or anything? Did you get any education past highschool?
Well I started drinking at 16 and that was all I cared about until I had to quit last December. No interests really apart from watching crime documentaries and shit on me Firestick, play some 90's oldschool games like Doom and Broken Sword etc every now and then and that's basically it. I left school at 16, no further education.

Well I started drinking at 16 and that was all I cared about until I had to quit last December. No interests really apart from watching crime documentaries and shit on me Firestick, play some 90's oldschool games like Doom and Broken Sword etc every now and then and that's basically it. I left school at 16, no further education.
Seems like you do have some interest then, thats always good, what do you think about the new doom? Also are you working or have you ever had a job? How do you afford the things that you do?

Seems like you do have some interest then, thats always good, what do you think about the new doom? Also are you working or have you ever had a job? How do you afford the things that you do?
Looks amazing. I haven't bought it yet, though I'm planning to. I got a PS4 when I was in rehab, thanks to @what is happening for giving me a £400 Amazon Giftcard, so I'm gonna get it for that when I get motivated enough. I mostly just play oldschool games though, set in my ways I guess. Nah I'm on Neetbux, been on them for 6 years approx. Only jobs I've ever had were in kitchens, and I worked in a tollbooth for 6 years until 2007.

Looks amazing. I haven't bought it yet, though I'm planning to. I got a PS4 when I was in rehab, thanks to @what is happening for giving me a £400 Amazon Giftcard, so I'm gonna get it for that when I get motivated enough. I mostly just play oldschool games though, set in my ways I guess. Nah I'm on Neetbux, been on them for 6 years approx. Only jobs I've ever had were in kitchens, and I worked in a tollbooth for 6 years until 2007.
Ahh ic, pretty neat. I wish i could neet but sadly i have bigger dreams and those copes can only be completed if i get a proper job.

Ahh ic, pretty neat. I wish i could neet but sadly i have bigger dreams and those copes can only be completed if i get a proper job.
Cool Bro. As I said I'm just happy been able to manage my physical pain better now that I don't drink, although I miss getting drunk 24/7, but I've suffered the last few years due to chronic pancreatitis, liver cirrhosis, alcoholic cardiomyopathy and my kidneys (though they have since recovered somewhat) as well as been homeless so for me to just have a roof and be somewhat comfortable is enough for me.

I hope you achieve your dreams one day Bro, just don't do what my uncle done and not "plan for failure" lol :feelskek::feelsYall:

Last edited:
Cool Bro. As I said I'm just happy been able to manage my physical pain better now that I don't drink, although I miss getting drunk 24/7, but I've suffered the last few years due to chronic pancreatitis, liver cirrhosis, alcoholic cardiomyopathy and my kidneys (though they have since recovered somewhat) as well as been homeless so for me to just have a roof and be somewhat comfortable is enough for me.

I hope you achieve your dreams one day Bro, just don't do what my uncle done and not "plan for failure" lol :feelskek::feelsXmas:
Absolutely brother. Will do, i always have a contingency plan. Maybe once i get copemaxxed in the near future, i invite you to my realm so you can try it out.

Keep off that booze and stay healthy homie. Cheers.

Better than the shit that plays on the radio currently
also nice way to doxx yourself lol
When you're Oldcel with no life who LDAR's 24/7, the idea of getting doxxed is pretty irrelevant and non-important tbh.

I got a pretty “out there” uncle as well