Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My uncle committed suicide due to divorce rape

Pretty edgy thread, ngl

you never had a large downfall to begin with, that's why you haven't killed yourself yet, at least for me that's the case. Imagine climbing a mountain then falling off, your uncle had to jestermaxx, embarrass himself as an chink to finally land a foid, all the financial, emotional and time resources wasted onto one person all for that one person to benefit whereas an incel never lost anything to begin with. we never climbed the mountain to hurt ourselves but at the same time we're sad enough that we never get to see what's at the top, but it's not enough to end our own lives.
100%
This is why ascending will be the death of any incel tbh.
Imagine experiencing romance and love and then go back to this inkwell life knowing you will never ever have that again...
I could probably not take that

If I rope it will be out of sheer boredom. I have no expectations either Im just tired of the monotony and don't know if I can go live a low inhib psycho lifestyle, though I've come close

Suicide is sometimes the only way people will see you

Seppuku is honor

They have made men like him into FUCKING PUSSY PUPPIES that "OOOOHOH, I can't live without you' like a fucking Michael Bolton song. WEAK.
This happens whenever a subhuman "ascends".

he had a good job, white woman and kids and lived till his 50's as rice so that's not bad. he should've taken the wife out before roping tho

you only comitt sulcid over a whore if ur a bluepilled cuck.

it is always sad to hear a cuck that can't even rope properly. you are supposed to handle your enemies first, starting with the roast :feelsaww:

They'd say the same about us.

That is exactly what normal people want from us, to betabuxx.

How were your relatives cuckolds though?
Their wives had affairs at one point. One of my first cousins didmt slept with his wife for 7 years and there were rumours that she fucked some taxi driver. Other first cousin married an single mom, few months ago she was caught in act with a younger guy, yet my cousin tells everything is a lie and ignores, all of them ignore because they are afraid of being single, to not be the man with a wife. I cant understand that.

@Stupid Clown @Lv99_BixNood

Not motivate enough to read the whole thing

any man that kills themselves ovER a foid is a retard, bring down males while further proping up the egos of foids no sympathy from me

Their wives had affairs at one point. One of my first cousins didmt slept with his wife for 7 years and there were rumours that she fucked some taxi driver. Other first cousin married an single mom, few months ago she was caught in act with a younger guy, yet my cousin tells everything is a lie and ignores, all of them ignore because they are afraid of being single, to not be the man with a wife. I cant understand that.
Their cucketry is sadly understandable.

As Saint Grotty Boy often points out in his glorious videos having no woman by your side is essentially a social death sentence as everyone then assumes you’re a weirdo, a sick fuck pedophile or both.

Their cucketry is sadly understandable.

As Saint Grotty Boy often points out in his glorious videos having no woman by your side is essentially a social death sentence as everyone then assumes you’re a weirdo, a sick fuck pedophile or both.
True, very true. Still i would choose that over being cucked.

stories like these don’t even phase me anymore. I’ve heard so many stories of infidelity on the internet, and males becoming suicidal, that I don’t have any sympathy for retards who keep banging their heads to do the same thing many before have done. How could you still be in 2023 and think you are special? Thinking you found “the one” is a severe mental illness among males, and as you said it is a result of the society we live in to a big extent.

The first male suicide was my friend Yoshi, who killed himself
@BrettyBoy if you need someone to talk to, I’m here bro.

People like that need harsh beatings by life until they have a mental breakdown (which is what happened to us), otherwise they will stay cucked their whole life. Some will come to realize the situation of their life, while others will try to run and hide like a baby and try to forget it.

Last edited:
I got news earlier today that my uncle committed suicide. He was a very conventionally successful chink, he got all the good genes, so hes not a fucking manlet like everyone else in the family. He's got one of those very conventional 'make your parents proud' degrees and job-- got himself a trophy wife (A WHUUUUWHITE one), and some kiddos he will leave behind. This was actually his second divorce too. The problem is that he married stupid holes, and ACTUALLY falls in love with them. I guess he loved the bitch so much he couldn't stand to live without her. Either that or he just didnt want to go thru another divorce again. I heard about his pending divorce weeks ago, and learned about how distraught he was and that he was in therapy. What a fucking loser and pussy.

He may be my blood relative, but I'm not gonna mourn his suicide. There is no reason to cry over a MAN who commits suicide, especially one who killed himself over a divorce. It was his foolish gamble with love that led to his own roping. And I hope that by cheering his suicide I am making a feminist out there proud at what they have turned men into. I want to set a fucking example, a precedent, of how fucking worthless a CHINKMANS life is. When chinks die life just fucking goes on, I didn't even give 3 seconds of silence, I even smirked. They have made men like him into FUCKING PUSSY PUPPIES that "OOOOHOH, I can't live without you' like a fucking Michael Bolton song. WEAK. They have turned men like me into completely pessimistic amoral psychos who smirked at the suicide of his own family member (who in no way personally belittled me, other than by being really successful.) THEY want men like us to DIE without them. They LAUGH when loser men kill themselves. They want MALE TEARS, and I will NOT give it to them.

With the amount of male suicides out there, you think here should be something like a cigarette warning with legal marriage about NOT FALLING SO HARD YOU DONT WANT TO LIVE WITHOUT A BITCH.

I really cant help but see his suicide primarily thru a feminist lens-- I'm gonna step out of my own mind and just freewheel it feminist style for a sec: MEN who get divorced twice is a red fucking flag. He is a FUCKING COWARD to kill himself, especially to leave his kids behind. He married for shallow reasons, and did not see her HUMANITY. He probably abused her, and the ex that divorced him too. He did this solely as a PITIFUL act of revenge-- so fucking selfish, he really should have MANNED UP LIKE A REAL MAN-- but chinks aren't REAL MEN, she should have married a good 'ol boy that can fix a truck, not be a stepford wife for some rich GEEK, but I understand how she may have come under circumstances where she was forced to marry for money. The kids are better off without a patriarchal male breadwinning figure in the family. They are gonna be QUEENS, just like her mother-- the real STRONG parent in the family. :foidSoy:

I cant help but agree with the feminist lens purely out of hatred for SIMPS.

This is the third male suicide among people in my life. The first male suicide was my friend Yoshi, who killed himself because he was a FOBBY jap incel, newly immigrated here, and couldn't stand all the fucking going on in COLLEGE. In a way Yoshi's death is something worth mourning for, because that jap never fucking lived. He was born, and it was over, and didn't even get his grubby jap hands to finger some roast beef. The second male suicide in my life was surprisingly one of my bullies. I don't know why he killed himself, but I doubt it had anything to do with bitches, but more to do with him being a psycho and probably bored with life. My uncle is the third. So my life is halfway done, and there have already been THREE male suicides in my life, TWO both slant eyed fucks, like me, killing themselves over BITCHES.

YET HERE I AM, and I LIVE. All the 40+ years of failure of women being the defining factor of MY LIFE, and I LIVE-- what a fucking joke. Why am I fucking alive, when I should be SUICIDED just like my uncle and high school friend????? It's BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING BLACKPILL. I have NO fucking expectations. How dare you cunts come at me, as though I feel entitled to women???? HOW CAN I FEEL ENTITLED TO SOMETHING THAT I KNOW THAT IS AS UNTOUCHABLE FOR ME AS PLANET NEPTUNE??? I know what life is about. Its about getting fucked up, and jerking off, and ranting like a lunatic on the internet. There's nothing deep about it. You LEARN to deeply pleasure yourself-- then it's like being alone is HO HUM EVERYDAY. This is a feminist message, an incel message, a jewish message: atomization. Anything else is Christcuckery or some variant of that. LEARN TO LIVE ALONE, AND SELFISHLY, or kill yourself because you are a FUCKING WEAK PUSSY. This is the (((MESSAGE))))

How many male suicides have you encountered among people you personally know??
He committed suicide, and now she's gonna get at least most of his money? Did he think this would be revenge? He just gifted her thousands of dollars.

Good. Too bad he didn't bring his whore race-traitor wife and his mongrel offspring with him.

But b-b-but Woman are the empaletic GeNd4R :feelskek:

In this world full of Shitters you gotta be a vile shit yourself , or you will get shitted on . If you do everything right " this ( your uncle ) is whats going to happen

@SlayerSlayer

Nobody I know has killed themselves, but a few people are lonely and mentally screwed.

I don’t judge suicides. When a man decides that it’s his time to check out, so be it. In the case of your uncle, I feel a little bit bad for the children. I could never leave a kid behind.

RIP

atleast your rice uncle managed to breed unlike the rest of ricecucks. still mogs my two permavirgin trucels uncles that have never fucked a woman in their life
yup mine only got arranged marriage to other curry trash to create more curry trash
I read every word.

Indians and Asians need to learn the truth. Working for the white man and trying to be a part of their society never works.

We can only fuck white whores for pleasure. That's the sad truth. It never works with a white woman in marriage, she will always pine for the white man she never had, especially in this day and age that empowers women so they can have it all (you go girl! strong feminist woman! divorce your asian husband and get a rich chad husband!). etc.
This is the truth. Most interracial marriages fail even harder than normal marriages. Especially white & ethnic ones.

Sorry about your loss

Opportune moment to blackpill the family and turn them against holes

i agree with u no one is gonna help u even ur own family ur all alone in this cold dark world
True that, very true. That's why it's important to keep Maxxing, if we can.

He may be my blood relative, but I'm not gonna mourn his suicide. There is no reason to cry over a MAN who commits suicide, especially one who killed himself over a divorce. It was his foolish gamble with love that led to his own roping. And I hope that by cheering his suicide I am making a feminist out there proud at what they have turned men into. I want to set a fucking example, a precedent, of how fucking worthless a CHINKMANS life is. When chinks die life just fucking goes on, I didn't even give 3 seconds of silence, I even smirked. They have made men like him into FUCKING PUSSY PUPPIES that "OOOOHOH, I can't live without you' like a fucking Michael Bolton song. WEAK
idc if you are a mod or whatever, but you have such little respect for your family (and members who have done nothing to you) that you seriously make me gag

Weak. People will lament over the sexual frustration that incels experience, but those same people will literally become suicidal when their relationship breaks down.

Natural selection .

RIP him. DIEvorce rape is proof of the gynocracy.

I got news earlier today that my uncle committed suicide. He was a very conventionally successful chink, he got all the good genes, so hes not a fucking manlet like everyone else in the family. He's got one of those very conventional 'make your parents proud' degrees and job-- got himself a trophy wife (A WHUUUUWHITE one), and some kiddos he will leave behind. This was actually his second divorce too. The problem is that he married stupid holes, and ACTUALLY falls in love with them. I guess he loved the bitch so much he couldn't stand to live without her. Either that or he just didnt want to go thru another divorce again. I heard about his pending divorce weeks ago, and learned about how distraught he was and that he was in therapy. What a fucking loser and pussy.

He may be my blood relative, but I'm not gonna mourn his suicide. There is no reason to cry over a MAN who commits suicide, especially one who killed himself over a divorce. It was his foolish gamble with love that led to his own roping. And I hope that by cheering his suicide I am making a feminist out there proud at what they have turned men into. I want to set a fucking example, a precedent, of how fucking worthless a CHINKMANS life is. When chinks die life just fucking goes on, I didn't even give 3 seconds of silence, I even smirked. They have made men like him into FUCKING PUSSY PUPPIES that "OOOOHOH, I can't live without you' like a fucking Michael Bolton song. WEAK. They have turned men like me into completely pessimistic amoral psychos who smirked at the suicide of his own family member (who in no way personally belittled me, other than by being really successful.) THEY want men like us to DIE without them. They LAUGH when loser men kill themselves. They want MALE TEARS, and I will NOT give it to them.

With the amount of male suicides out there, you think here should be something like a cigarette warning with legal marriage about NOT FALLING SO HARD YOU DONT WANT TO LIVE WITHOUT A BITCH.

I really cant help but see his suicide primarily thru a feminist lens-- I'm gonna step out of my own mind and just freewheel it feminist style for a sec: MEN who get divorced twice is a red fucking flag. He is a FUCKING COWARD to kill himself, especially to leave his kids behind. He married for shallow reasons, and did not see her HUMANITY. He probably abused her, and the ex that divorced him too. He did this solely as a PITIFUL act of revenge-- so fucking selfish, he really should have MANNED UP LIKE A REAL MAN-- but chinks aren't REAL MEN, she should have married a good 'ol boy that can fix a truck, not be a stepford wife for some rich GEEK, but I understand how she may have come under circumstances where she was forced to marry for money. The kids are better off without a patriarchal male breadwinning figure in the family. They are gonna be QUEENS, just like her mother-- the real STRONG parent in the family. :foidSoy:

This is the third male suicide among people in my life. The first male suicide was my friend Yoshi, who killed himself because he was a FOBBY jap incel, newly immigrated here, and couldn't stand all the fucking going on in COLLEGE. In a way Yoshi's death is something worth mourning for, because that jap never fucking lived. He was born, and it was over, and didn't even get his grubby jap hands to finger some roast beef. The second male suicide in my life was surprisingly one of my bullies. I don't know why he killed himself, but I doubt it had anything to do with bitches, but more to do with him being a psycho and probably bored with life. My uncle is the third. So my life is halfway done, and there have already been THREE male suicides in my life, TWO both slant eyed fucks, like me, killing themselves over BITCHES.

YET HERE I AM, and I LIVE. All the 40+ years of failure of women being the defining factor of MY LIFE, and I LIVE-- what a fucking joke. Why am I fucking alive, when I should be SUICIDED just like my uncle and high school friend????? It's BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING BLACKPILL. I have NO fucking expectations. How dare you cunts come at me, as though I feel entitled to women???? HOW CAN I FEEL ENTITLED TO SOMETHING THAT I KNOW THAT IS AS UNTOUCHABLE FOR ME AS PLANET NEPTUNE??? I know what life is about. Its about getting fucked up, and jerking off, and ranting like a lunatic on the internet. There's nothing deep about it. You LEARN to deeply pleasure yourself-- then it's like being alone is HO HUM EVERYDAY. This is a feminist message, an incel message, a jewish message: atomization. Anything else is Christcuckery or some variant of that. LEARN TO LIVE ALONE, AND SELFISHLY, or kill yourself because you are a FUCKING WEAK PUSSY. You are not ENTITLED to be pitied just because you are suicidal. This is the (((MESSAGE))))

I have an alternative theory. That might change your mind. Male suicide by a woman, is socially seen as something cowardly and sad ' no shame of glory' is a bastardization of your life according to social consensus, and female. But it hides something that we as men should be able to see. It hides the vital impulse of the man who truly loves and is capable of giving his life for someone else. It is something that women are incapable of doing, men morally love truly, on a level that no created being on this earthly hell is capable of doing.

Brother, I will pray for your uncle, I will pray for the deliverance of his soul.

YET HERE I AM, and I LIVE. All the 40+ years of failure of women being the defining factor of MY LIFE, and I LIVE-- what a fucking joke. Why am I fucking alive, when I should be SUICIDED just like my uncle and high school friend????? It's BECAUSE OF THE FUCKING BLACKPILL. I have NO fucking expectations. How dare you cunts come at me, as though I feel entitled to women???? HOW CAN I FEEL ENTITLED TO SOMETHING THAT I KNOW THAT IS AS UNTOUCHABLE FOR ME AS PLANET NEPTUNE??? I know what life is about. Its about getting fucked up, and jerking off, and ranting like a lunatic on the internet. There's nothing deep about it. You LEARN to deeply pleasure yourself-- then it's like being alone is HO HUM EVERYDAY. This is a feminist message, an incel message, a jewish message: atomization. Anything else is Christcuckery or some variant of that. LEARN TO LIVE ALONE, AND SELFISHLY, or kill yourself because you are a FUCKING WEAK PUSSY. You are not ENTITLED to be pitied just because you are suicidal. This is the (((MESSAGE))))

I have an alternative theory. That might change your mind. Male suicide by a woman, is socially seen as something cowardly and sad ' no shame of glory' is a bastardization of your life according to social consensus, and female. But it hides something that we as men should be able to see. It hides the vital impulse of the man who truly loves and is capable of giving his life for someone else. It is something that women are incapable of doing, men morally love truly, on a level that no created being on this earthly hell is capable of doing.

Brother, I will pray for your uncle, I will pray for the deliverance of his soul.

SUICIDES DONT GO TO HEAVEN