Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My ultimate form of escapism

Sinbad Gehenna

Sinbad Gehenna

bitchless loser
Getting drunk while playing hentai games at 3AM is the best cope i could ever come up with. I like to self insert as the protagonist slaying all these monster girl whores. :feelsYall: It truly feels like i am in a whole another world where all my problems are erased/forgotten. I like to call this method "dimension merging"

Seems fun. Though I would never drink no matter how bad things get.

Seems like a fun time

Getting drunk while playing hentai games at 3AM is the best cope i could ever come up with. I like to self insert as the protagonist slaying all these monster girl whores. :feelsYall: It truly feels like i am in a whole another world where all my problems are erased/forgotten. I like to call this method "dimension merging"
Whatcha drinking brother?

Whatever wine i could find in the store. Mostly cheap ones since im a brokey
Where I live beer is a cheapest and most effective option, buy a six pack for 4-something bucks and you're covered for an evening. Weed is also easy to come by, if that's your thing

Seems fun. Though I would never drink no matter how bad things get.
It is very fun. Although sometimes i underestimate how much alcohol could hurt my body. I wish i could get drunk as many times as i want without any bodily harm :feelsokman:

Where I live beer is a cheapest and most effective option, buy a six pack for 4-something bucks and you're covered for an evening. Weed is also easy to come by, if that's your thing
I really despise the taste of Beer. Something about it really foul. That is why i prefer wine or liquor. Id still get beer if im really desperate

I really despise the taste of Beer. Something about it really foul. That is why i prefer wine or liquor. Id still get beer if im really desperate
You need shitton of wine to get drunk, but sparkling wines are good tho. Anything carbonated for that matter, it gets into your bloodstream faster that way and you'll get drunk quickly. I remember times when energy drinks with alcohol were sold and those things were the real deal. One or two cans and you're ready to go, they were dirty cheap as well

You need shitton of wine to get drunk, but sparkling wines are good tho. Anything carbonated for that matter, it gets into your bloodstream faster that way and you'll get drunk quickly. I remember times when energy drinks with alcohol were sold and those things were the real deal. One or two cans and you're ready to go, they were dirty cheap as well
I thought wine was necessary since it contains more alcohol percentage. Either way, ive puked more using beer than anything else

I would like to know the name of the games you play to play on GTA5

Sounds like a fun night mang, which hentai game?

Sounds like a fun night mang, which hentai game?
A game i really like to play is called "Degrees of Lewdity" It's a roleplay type game but single player sorta. While creating a world you have a variety of fetishes you can enable and disable. The game also has a lot of content. I highly recommend it