Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious MY ULTIMATE "COPE"

SOCIALSUICIDE

SOCIALSUICIDE

⬛⬚ ⬚ ⬚ ⬚ ⬚
-
This post is not for the low iq/close minded. I wont post a TDLR, if you happen to stumble to this post and dont want to read, I suggest you stop and read it with time.

Right now, I think I am a self aware "human". I don't actually think im human, I think im a multi-dimensional being that is controlling this body and decided to play the role of a life form on this third-dimensional plane. When we die, we are free to "create" or experience how we want without being limited by this linear body. I also think we dont have true free will because of this limiting linear body controlled by our hormones and cultural/social influences. How I came to that conclusion? Let me guide you.

First lets discuss the dimensional planes of consciousness.

The first dimension of space. Awareness as a point. The mineral kingdom resonates to this level of consciousness.
The second dimension of space. Awareness of point and line. The plant kingdom and lower animal kingdom resonates to this level.
The third dimension of space. Awareness of point, line, width and breadth, height and volume. Human beings and the higher animal kingdom resonates to this level.
Awareness of point, line, width and breadth, height, volume and time. Thefourth dimension is also known as the astral plane. The primary consciousness of this dimension is in the astral body, which is also known as the "higher human".
Awareness of point, line, width and breadth, height, volume, time and spirit. Linear time and space do not bind consciousness here. There is NO illusion of separation or limitation.

Dimensions

Lets stop there.

Now, lets define the dimensional planes to give you guys an understanding. There are planes of existance that a consciousness like ourselves can enter. Dimensional planes are basically like a digital video. Just imagine a digital video with all its frames. For example, frame 1, then frame 2, frame 3, ect. All those frames exist independient of each other and our higher consciousness is the one to process all those dimensions to "live" in a plane. Visual example below

Consecutive video frames showing side view of an approach of a droplet of condensate to

Each frame is a dimension of its own and each frame can be experienced via consciousness. A frame can be a milisecond in time, or a second in time. And why is that important to grasp? Because when we leave this biological body that is trapping our soul/consciusness, we are NOT going to be limited on how we can experience those frames (time). Right now, you cannot go to the "future" and the "past" with our human body, (In higher dimensions past and future is just another dimension or "frame") we can only experience consciousness in a very linear way. When we die, we become free from the limitaions of our bodies and stop experiencing the "frames" in a linear way (Past, Present, Future)

When we die we start to choose our "frames" or dimensions that we think are the best depending on your beliefs you had when you died. Thats why religion in a way works. Religion edits your thinking so when your biological body stop breathing (death) you go to a place/dimension/frame that is the same with everybody else that decided to believe and imagine the same outcome ( Heaven or Hell, Reincarnation ect.)

When we die, we are free from our physical biological human bodies. Depending on how was your mental state, you will decide where you want to go.

Now, let's talk about suicide. Suicide isn't really bad if you are a self aware. For me, suicide means that I no longer want to continue playing the game of life in this third dimension limiting myself with this biological linear-thinking vehicle that is my biological body. But this is where it becomes dangerous. People that generally commit suicide are the one that have a lot of problems in their life and that can affect their souls/consciousness specially if they believe that you will go to hell if you commit suicide.

If you die thinking that you are going to hell, you are going to hell. If you die thinking that you will have 7 virgin foids in a palace, you will have that. If you die believing that you will workship Jesus Christ for all eternty with your loved ones, you will experience all those things in coordination of the "frames" or dimensions you choose to believe after death.

It is VERY. VERY. VERY. Important to get rid of soul contracts and LIMITING BELIEFS and agreenments because of that. You can start doing it right now. For example, try to think about things that you agree and disagree and start from there. For example: Do I believe that I am a god consciousness? I say YES. I am a poweful god. I am omnipotent, I can create and destroy things. I am my only enemy and I am limitless. When I die, I will not be limited by my eathly humanly thoughts

This is where my ultimate "cope" comes from. When I die, I choose to reincarnate into another world with knowledge of my past life. I will reconstruct this earth with things that I only agree with and create my own dimension. Now, to conserve seriousness in this thread, I wont mention my past-life desires but it has to do with being in a Isekai universe. Just as christians will workship Jesus Christ for all eternity, I will reincarnate in a fantasy-like world when I leave this physical body.

If you are interested in more information I suggest googling: The Dimensions of Consciousness, Astral Planes, Astral Projection ect.

This dude also explains what I am talking about In great detail:

Also shoutout to all my anime avi bros, from @Ritalincel to my man @Zesto, my bro @NEETAndTidy for keeping it real, @takERisks, my nigga @Zaetheus... literally everyone, my point is that if you guys really believe, we can always ascend if not this life, the other. Man, if I ended up helping my bros out there fighting every day, or even ended up confusing some of you, just the fact that the community learns something every day is just cool by me.

Attachments

• 7.gif
    7.gif
    7.8 KB · Views: 74
  • images.png
    images.png
    4.7 KB · Views: 73
  • buddhist-wheel-of-life-template-download-97-best-wheel-of-life-ac298c280-images-on-pinterest-o...jpg
    buddhist-wheel-of-life-template-download-97-best-wheel-of-life-ac298c280-images-on-pinterest-o...jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 60
  • treeoflifenew.jpg
    treeoflifenew.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 36
>falling for the "law of attraction" cope

it is over for you

ight now, I think I am a self aware "human". I don't actually think im human, I think im a multi-dimensional being that is controlling this body and decided to play the role of a life form on this third-dimensional plane.

Just be Cthulu theory. (In honor of @EthnicelNL )

>falling for the "law of attraction" cope

it is over for you

I don't care. Even if I somehow ascend tomorrow, thats the way I still think things will happen after death.

I don't care. Even if I somehow ascend tomorrow, thats the way I still think things will happen after death.

over.

here's a bit of reality: your attitude, thoughts are irrelevant. nothing you do or you think will ever be relevant to the success of your life/afterlife/whathever the fuck you believe in. it is all decided the moment you are born. and once you die, it will be the permanent abyss.

:feelstastyman: YoUrE CoPiNg ItS oOoOvEr Muuhh coup :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Tenor

over.

here's a bit of reality: your attitude, thoughts are irrelevant. nothing you do or you think will ever be relevant to the success of your life/afterlife/whathever the fuck you believe in. it is all decided the moment you are born. and once you die, it will be the permanent abyss.
water is wet, i even said in the title that this was cope. you didnt read even half of it didnt ya

Last edited:
This post is not for the low iq/close minded. I wont post a TDLR, if you happen to stumble to this post and dont want to read, I suggest you stop and read it with time.

Right now, I think I am a self aware "human". I don't actually think im human, I think im a multi-dimensional being that is controlling this body and decided to play the role of a life form on this third-dimensional plane. When we die, we are free to "create" or experience how we want without being limited by this linear body. I also think we dont have true free will because of this limiting linear body controlled by our hormones and cultural/social influences. How I came to that conclusion? Let me guide you.

First lets discuss the dimensional planes of consciousness.

The first dimension of space. Awareness as a point. The mineral kingdom resonates to this level of consciousness.
The second dimension of space. Awareness of point and line. The plant kingdom and lower animal kingdom resonates to this level.
The third dimension of space. Awareness of point, line, width and breadth, height and volume. Human beings and the higher animal kingdom resonates to this level.
Awareness of point, line, width and breadth, height, volume and time. Thefourth dimension is also known as the astral plane. The primary consciousness of this dimension is in the astral body, which is also known as the "higher human".
Awareness of point, line, width and breadth, height, volume, time and spirit. Linear time and space do not bind consciousness here. There is NO illusion of separation or limitation.

View attachment 55667

Lets stop there.

Now, lets define the dimensional planes to give you guys an understanding. There are planes of existance that a consciousness like ourselves can enter. Dimensional planes are basically like a digital video. Just imagine a digital video with all its frames. For example, frame 1, then frame 2, frame 3, ect. All those frames exist independient of each other and our higher consciousness is the one to process all those dimensions to "live" in a plane. Visual example below

View attachment 55645

Each frame is a dimension of its own and each frame can be experienced via consciousness. A frame can be a milisecond in time, or a second in time. And why is that important to grasp? Because when we leave this biological body that is trapping our soul/consciusness, we are NOT going to be limited on how we can experience those frames (time). Right now, you cannot go to the "future" and the "past" with our human body, (In higher dimensions past and future is just another dimension or "frame") we can only experience consciousness in a very linear way. When we die, we become free from the limitaions of our bodies and stop experiencing the "frames" in a linear way (Past, Present, Future)

When we die we start to choose our "frames" or dimensions that we think are the best depending on your beliefs you had when you died. Thats why religion in a way works. Religion edits your thinking so when your biological body stop breathing (death) you go to a place/dimension/frame that is the same with everybody else that decided to believe and imagine the same outcome ( Heaven or Hell, Reincarnation ect.)

When we die, we are free from our physical biological human bodies. Depending on how was your mental state, you will decide where you want to go.

Now, let's talk about suicide. Suicide isn't really bad if you are a self aware. For me, suicide means that I no longer want to continue playing the game of life in this third dimension limiting myself with this biological linear-thinking vehicle that is my biological body. But this is where it becomes dangerous. People that generally commit suicide are the one that have a lot of problems in their life and that can affect their souls/consciousness specially if they believe that you will go to hell if you commit suicide.

If you die thinking that you are going to hell, you are going to hell. If you die thinking that you will have 7 virgin foids in a palace, you will have that. If you die believing that you will workship Jesus Christ for all eternty with your loved ones, you will experience all those things in coordination of the "frames" or dimensions you choose to believe after death.

It is VERY. VERY. VERY. Important to get rid of soul contracts and LIMITING BELIEFS and agreenments because of that. You can start doing it right now. For example, try to think about things that you agree and disagree and start from there. For example: Do I believe that I am a god consciousness? I say YES. I am a poweful god. I am omnipotent, I can create and destroy things. I am my only enemy and I am limitless. When I die, I will not be limited by my eathly humanly thoughts

This is where my ultimate "cope" comes from. When I die, I choose to reincarnate into another world with knowledge of my past life. I will reconstruct this earth with things that I only agree with and create my own dimension. Now, to conserve seriousness in this thread, I wont mention my past-life desires but it has to do with being in a Isekai universe. Just as christians will workship Jesus Christ for all eternity, I will reincarnate in a fantasy-like world when I leave this physical body.

If you are interested in more information I suggest googling: The Dimensions of Consciousness, Astral Planes, Astral Projection ect.

This dude also explains what I am talking about In great detail:

Also shoutout to all my anime avi bros, from @Ritalincel to my man @Zesto, my bro @NEETAndTidy for keeping it real, @takERisks, my nigga @Zaetheus... literally everyone, my point is that if you guys really believe, we can always ascend if not this life, the other. Man, if I ended up helping my bros out there fighting every day, or even ended up confusing some of you, just the fact that the community learns something every day is just cool by me.

So basically you believe our higher consciousness is in a higher dimension and you can control what happens to it when we die using the power of telekinetic belief?

You may have broken life tbh I actually can see it

I believe in reincarnation and the other worldly. Astral projection is something I always wanted to try but I’ve heard stories where people come back traumatized and not “mentally” there. I only hope the world after this is better than this one.
FE0F87F9 C27C 4CF4 A004 5C61DC16AE89

Life fuel tbh

Thanks, this is a nice cope.