Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Twisted World - Manifesto of The Supreme Gentleman

• Thread starter Gentilhomme Supreme
  • Start date
Gentilhomme Supreme

Gentilhomme Supreme

Greycel
To any of you here who haven't read it, I would very strongly encourage you to do so. The work is heartfelt as it is entertaining and emotionally powerful. The link is here...

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1173808-elliot-rodger-manifesto.html

audiobooks are of course available on youtube (or hooktube).

I read it once and it was pretty good.

It was very comfy listening to the audio version of it while grinding in Runescape. Very fond memories that got me through a very dark time. I genuinely feel like I can associate with Elliot.

They should make a movie about it ngl, Nicolas cage's son should portray Elliot tbh

His videos are also rather good. Just him and his 328 driving through L.A listening to 80's music.

I wish there was more incel-tier literature (aside from manifestos).

Here's the full audiobook on YouTube for anyone interested. I took this vid and turned the audio to mp3 format and now listen to it on my iPod lmao
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl6BfFCErBQ[/video]

marin said:
They should make a movie about it ngl, Nicolas cage's son should portray Elliot tbh
I was thinking about this too tbh. Also thinking I should write the story and script for it lol

IceCutter said:
they already did:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sYLK4EG3Ow[/video]

made but never allowed to be released so far, due to its closeness to the Isla Vista slayings

But everyone should watch the trailers and spread the word of this film and try to get it released and support it, to me it seems the creator of the film was not another Hollywood hack but genuinely felt for Elliot/the character and put that through in his film

looks like kino

Gentilhomme Supreme said:
To any of you here who haven't read it, I would very strongly encourage you to do so. The work is heartfelt as it is entertaining and emotionally powerful. The link is here...

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1173808-elliot-rodger-manifesto.html

This blackpilled me.

ER was gay

2023 06 30 08 43 11 Elliot Rodger Photos   Google Search  Mozilla Firefox

One more bit for the moment, then I'll address the Ashkenazim again.

Oh. A simple misunderstanding.

I was an anxious fifteen-year-old with MDD and GAD. Each day, I was filled with crippling anxiety/"hazy depression" and would often start "shaking" on the way to group therapy. They gave me stress balls so I would stop fidgeting with my hands during therapy time. Still, the group psychologist considered me "NT" and often criticized me for my failure to make eye contact with other people in the room/failure to speak to other group youth(Social cue problems).

Shannon Rose Bosanac was a twelve-year-old with "social anxiety" and "depression". During group therapy, I was told to speak to Shannon, which was ignored because she preferred a taller, older boy over me and sat near him daily. The psychologists eventually switched Shannon to another group out of concern for her "progress"(They believed I was "negatively influencing" her by behaving in accordance with my illnesses); Shannon would mimic my neuro-atypical gestures to get attention.

Gynocentric behavior. In my personal experiences(Many years ago), I was frequently criticized by group therapists for stuttering and struggling to understand social cues. Females in the group with similar illnesses and symptoms were excused and told "It's okay honey. You're just a bit shy. Please take as much time as you need". This special treatment includes switching a certain female into a different group because I was "negatively influencing" her by suffering from very similar symptoms.

Very emasculating.

Ah...."Ms. Rebecca" - Our group leader

Ms. Rebecca would frequently criticize my inability to make eye contact. This includes deducting points from my daily score. She also refused to give me my stress balls if I didn't make eye contact. On some days, I simply accepted the loss due to anxiety.

"Intellau, I noticed you didn't chat with anyone today. Make sure you do so tomorrow"

"Intellau, starting today I'm going to deduct points each time you don't look at me."(This was said to me the day after Shannon Rose B was switched to another group)

"Intellau, I don't think they meant anything harmful"(They would ask questions about my (former) religion and then laugh at me)

Interestingly, her "off day" was the day of my discharge. She claimed to want "more time" with her actual children.

No. A foid from group therapy switched transportation routes to avoid me. (She lived within walking distance of me)

I tried apologising to her for not talking much when she tried talking to me.

In group therapy, Shannon's mother contacted staff to inform them of her "problem": Tall Italian Giovanni would not speak to her and she was crying over it.

"Miss, we cannot force a child to speak to your daughter!" (Mr. Mike)

"It's okay, honey! You can go to group therapy now. They've switched you and Giovanni into another group" (Lisa Jill)

"Good! I was disgusted by that Black boy. I hope I never see him again!" (Shannon)

This will be hellish, until I'm done.

I need to learn hypnosis.

A closer look

Without interference, we could've done that properly.

One moment.

Where do I find cho's manifesto, I never support their actions but I will see if I can relate to their perspective

Reading ers manifesto was very painful for me. I was filled with disgust when ER talked about how his classmates would brag about having sex with hot girls and even record their gfs moaning during sex. He was also bullied by his step mom for being a virgin. Even though his family was rich, He Still had a shitty life. Money cannot buy happiness

I've read it once and listened to it twice.

Where do I find cho's manifesto, I never support their actions but I will see if I can relate to their perspective
Cho does not have a very compelling manifesto because he was too insane to really write anything meaningful. He was in all regards a truecel though, shame the media never released the video accompaniment. Here: https://schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/cho_manifesto_1.1.pdf
I believe ER has the best incel manifesto, he has a very unique and charming writing style, it's aristocratic, passionate, and very transparent.