Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My twisted penis

C

coom_enthusiast

about to cum
-
I am writing a book called My Twisted Penis about my experiences being an incel and how foids turned me into a degenerate coomer against my will by denying me sexual intercourse. It is a play on words on how I jerk off a lot and "twist" my penis when doing so. I like to twist it because it feels much better than just up and down jerking. The name was inspired by our supreme gentleman's book title. I am looking for someone to help me edit and proof read it. I will not pay you money because I am broke lol this is a volunteer opportunity.

Bro just buy a prostitute from a legal state if you want sex from a woman
I can't do that I am too poor to afford it. I am barely getting by financially right now bro :fuk:

I'll have to try twisting it sometime, lately I've been fapping with my hand upside down

I'll have to try twisting it sometime, lately I've been fapping with my hand upside down
Yeah that is what I do too. I hold my penis so my thumb is closest to my body that way I get max stimulation on my tip. I use plenty of lotion and just twist it

I still have not had anyone say they want to help me with my book :cryfeels: