Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My truecel trait- i have extreme lordosis and kyphosis (surgery not possible)

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
See for image (i have extreme lumbar-lordosis and a bit kyphosis) - in particular the very left image/posture. Asked around for surgery, nope not possible plus parents won’t pay (insurance either because it’s “only an aesthetic procedure.”

Attachments

• E5F58F81-CD48-4237-A30E-2A7249681B56.jpeg
    E5F58F81-CD48-4237-A30E-2A7249681B56.jpeg
    87.4 KB · Views: 26
See for image (i have extreme lumbar-lordosis and a bit kyphosis) - in particular the very left image/posture. Asked around for surgery, nope not possible plus parents won’t pay (insurance either because it’s “only an aesthetic procedure.”
ovER
i knew a guy who had something like that, severe scoliosis if im not mistaken
he was a fellow blackpilled brocel however he was white and 5´8, after the surgery he literally grew a couple of inches.
i wonder if he ascended at the end

I have forward neck posture and wide hips, the framepill is brutal. :feelsohgod:

Inject steroids at the areas and workout to try to improve it.

ovER
i knew a guy who had something like that, severe scoliosis if im not mistaken
he was a fellow blackpilled brocel however he was white and 5´8, after the surgery he literally grew a couple of inches.
i wonder if he ascended at the end
Scoliosis can more easily be fixed. Lordosis very hard to fix and it looks so feminine from the side. Plus I’m skinny but have fat belly :cryfeels::feelspuke:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back