Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Truecel Coworker Has a GF

lifeisfucked215

lifeisfucked215

Department of Based. Based Department Supervisor
★★★★★
No joke this guy is a truecel. He's probably about 5'3-5'5. He's fat and very autistic and not good at his job at all. Tbh I don't even know why he's still around. Also very very bluepilled from discussions I've had with him. He legit looks @Emba profile picture and Mr. Bean.
His girlfriend looks like she survived a fire or something or maybe a failed suicide attempt. I'm not trying to be mean, but this accurately describes her. When I see her she kind of looks like Gob from Fallout 3 (maybe not that bad but close). They seem happy together so good for them. I guess also good for him for not dating a landwhale single mom.
Maybe I'm a picky asshole who refuses to date my looksmatch? But any foid I've ever interacted with is repulsed by me and I would get friendzoned in highschool. I would cut all contact bc im not trying to be friends with foids. My looksmatch is busy riding chads dick as we speak while I'm rotting.

>Truecel
>Has a girlfriend

Hey brocel, at least the foid is going after her looksmatch and doesn't have insanely high standards. Does she treat him well? If so I'm glad she isn't a hypergamous toilet. Lifefuel for humanity.

pm me his pic

Hey brocel, at least the foid is going after her looksmatch and doesn't have insanely high standards. Does she treat him well? If so I'm glad she isn't a hypergamous toilet. Lifefuel for humanity.
pm me his pic
Maybe I will. Mind you this is a guy who is in his late 30's and still lives with his parents too. Actually you know what @Evangelioncel you're right, lifefuel that this foid is with this guy

who is gob. i never played fallout

Maybe I will. Mind you this is a guy who is in his late 30's and still lives with his parents too. Actually you know what @Evangelioncel you're right, lifefuel that this foid is with this guy
Tbh if all foids weren't hypergamous sluts and would be happy with someone on their looks level instead of constantly whoring and monkey branching... we wouldn't have the incel crisis today. Jfl at the niggas on this site who wanna be a chad and fuck 10 sluts. We need monogamy back.

We need to cope with imaginary harems because we can't even get one ugly foid gf.
I guess it can be cope but saying you wanna do it irl is retarded :feelswhat::feelswhat: dark triad chads and sluts who do this shit should be crucified for the good of society. Our soyciety started unraveling fast as soon as we fucked traditional gender norms.

dark triad chads and sluts who do this shit should be crucified for the good of society. Our soyciety started unraveling fast as soon as we fucked traditional gender norms.
i want one virgin foid like me but im old its over. one thing they say go to seamaxx or currymaxx but you must stay there

Last edited:
who is gob. i never played fallout
This guy
FD2A84F9 B261 4231 A72B D698BFDB6741

She will cheat with him with a 6 0 white normie the 1st chance she gets

Outliers will always exist

Not a truecel by definition then. But ngl, im happy for him

He most definetly mogs me

Brother, last time when i worked in a hotel at a beach resort location, i also met a literal truecel 1/10 36 guy who was MARRIED to a 24 year old Stacylite. They also children which are 2 twins, both unfortunetly resemble the father's side - on top of that 1 is autistic, and the other one is deaf. Everyone might think i am making this up, but I SWEAR TO SUFFER ETHERNAL TORTURE IN HELL if you think i am making this up!!!

If you are interested, i can explain how this phenomenom between them happened. I also can share a brutal blackpill bomb story from the Stacylite.

He is NT maxxed LTN. NTpill once again strikes @ElTruecel

Tell me ze story
OK, here we go.....

Both of those people i talked about were my coworkes from the reception department. For background info, I was the doorman, while they were the hotel receptionists.

The truecel looking guy didn't have a single positive trait. I'm not exagerating unfortunetly - he was dark skinned, blading and had subhuman tier side profile that EVEN I as a KHHV 26 yr old incel mogged. Anyway, he had quite a solid work history - working as CEO in England and other prestigious career experiences.

The Stacylite on the other hand - 170cm tall, thin, blonde hair, blue eyes and overall really good looking girl - she passed like a 16 year old schoolgirl.

Both of them were some spiritual weirdos - always talking about the Universe, higher vibrations, karma, destiny and other esoterical weird shit you know. Apparently they were aligned by the Universe and that's how the attraction happened between them (LETS SPIRITUALMAXX LMAO).
But since i am blackpilled incel nigger, i am sure the Stacylite married him as he saw him as an investment and not because of real attraction, since like i've stated above - he had a really prestigious career history in the past. When i questioned the Truecel why he was working at the position he was currently in, he explained that this was solely to build experience for the Stacylite.
=====================================================================================
MOVING ON TO THE BLACKPILL BOMB FROM STACYLITE:

Since she is a coworker of mine and work together, we finish the shifts together. On our way back to our accomodation, out of nowhere a little 2 year old boy passes along with his grandmother. When the Stacylite saw him, she literally lost her shit at him, awing how beautiful and stunning this kid looked. She was hugging him, kissing him, sweet talking him and so on - QUITE LITERALLY EXPERIENCING SOME KIND OF ECSTASY FROM THE LITTLE FELLA. After she was done with him and we continue to walk, like i've said above - her children were resembling the father's side - 1 is autistic, the other one deaf. Both were dark as the truecel too. After that, SHE STRAIGHT UP SAID SHE WISHED HER CHILDREN LOOKED LIKE THE BOY SHE LOST HER SHIT AT AND REGRETTED THAT THEY DIDN'T GET THE GENES FROM HER SIDE DUE TO THE STACYLITE BEING A WHITE BLONDE WITH BLUE EYES. Can you imagine how absolutely fucking brutallistic stuff can be said from your fucking mother?????

I guess it can be cope but saying you wanna do it irl is retarded :feelswhat::feelswhat: dark triad chads and sluts who do this shit should be crucified for the good of society. Our soyciety started unraveling fast as soon as we fucked traditional gender norms.

Most people here could probably ascend with foids like her. He surely mogs me to oblivion anyway.

Better to fuck prostitutes than settle that low tbh.

No joke this guy is a truecel. He's probably about 5'3-5'5. He's fat and very autistic and not good at his job at all. Tbh I don't even know why he's still around. Also very very bluepilled from discussions I've had with him. He legit looks @Emba profile picture and Mr. Bean.
His girlfriend looks like she survived a fire or something or maybe a failed suicide attempt. I'm not trying to be mean, but this accurately describes her. When I see her she kind of looks like Gob from Fallout 3 (maybe not that bad but close). They seem happy together so good for them. I guess also good for him for not dating a landwhale single mom.
Maybe I'm a picky asshole who refuses to date my looksmatch? But any foid I've ever interacted with is repulsed by me and I would get friendzoned in highschool. I would cut all contact bc im not trying to be friends with foids. My looksmatch is busy riding chads dick as we speak while I'm rotting.
Whats his autistic traits. also since you said his foid looks she she survived a fire or suicide attempt, it tells me she’s most likely a becky who has no choice but to date men like him since she’s too worthless for chad. She’s probably trying to find other guys tho and only dating ur brocel for money, desperation and pity

He probably dick mogs you

Not a truecel by definition then. But ngl, im happy for him
Same. It's about time 5'3 men get what they always deserved.

a happy ending.

And as always a male will male things up with irrelevant competition.

>truecel
>has a gf

pick one

I’m not jealous if she looks like a burn victim. That’s disgusting

OK, here we go.....

The truecel looking guy didn't have a single positive trait. I'm not exagerating unfortunetly - he was dark skinned, blading and had subhuman tier side profile that EVEN I as a KHHV 26 yr old incel mogged. Anyway, he had quite a solid work history - working as CEO in England and other prestigious career experiences.

Story should've ended there jfl

Whats his autistic traits. also since you said his foid looks she she survived a fire or suicide attempt, it tells me she’s most likely a becky who has no choice but to date men like him since she’s too worthless for chad. She’s probably trying to find other guys tho and only dating ur brocel for money, desperation and pity
He's obsessed with Legos and loves to talk about them (remember he's in his late 30's). He will ramble on and on about Legos for hours if you let him. Also he just talks about other weird shit and sometimes says inappropriate stuff that makes normies visibly uncomfortable. Its pretty funny tbh

But, by definition, he can't be an incel -- much less a truecel -- if he has a girlfriend.

But, by definition, he can't be an incel -- much less a truecel -- if he has a girlfriend.
He's on the same level of Blackops2cel. Maybe even a little bit less because he's short and fat

He's on the same level of Blackops2cel. Maybe even a little bit less because he's short and fat

Not really. He managed to get a foid, so he's somewhat attractive to her, even if he seems unattractive to you. You're not a foid, you really can't judge his attractiveness level as well as you think you can.

My gripe is that you're really tarnishing and misusing the term truecel by applying it to someone who has a girlfriend. Are these just all buzzwords to you?

Not really. He managed to get a foid, so he's somewhat attractive to her, even if he seems unattractive to you. You're not a foid, you really can't judge his attractiveness level as well as you think you can.

My gripe is that you're really tarnishing and misusing the term truecel by applying it to someone who has a girlfriend. Are these just all buzzwords to you?
My guy....
He's 5'3, fat, balding, looks like @Emba profile picture. Not even kidding. You're telling me a foid would find him attractive? You know what dude you're right, he's Chad:chad: , mate sorry but just shut the fuck up. This guy is as ugly as they get. Maybe his girlfriend finds him attractive but like I said she looks like Gob.....

My guy....
He's 5'3, fat, balding, looks like @Emba profile picture. Not even kidding. You're telling me a foid would find him attractive?
My guy, you're the one TELLING US that a foid finds him attractive and is willing to be in a relationship with him. That alone disqualifies him as an incel, much less truecel.

You know what dude you're right, he's Chad:chad: , mate sorry but just shut the fuck up. This guy is as ugly as they get. Maybe his girlfriend finds him attractive but like I said she looks like Gob.....
My guy, I never said he was a Chad. Most men aren't Chads. Most men aren't incels either. My guy, do you know what being an incel actually is? My guy, are you here because all the girlfriends you have are subpar and you want prettier foids?

Imagine this dude trying to apply to this website: "I'm short, bald, ugly. I talk about legos all the time. My girlfriend is okay, but I wish more foids found me attractive."