Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My true thoughts on women as disgusting subhuman creatures

arianaisawesome1

arianaisawesome1

Roping in 20s, Brown skinned Truecel & Misogynist
★★★
[This might sound like satire/joke at some points to some people, if so you're a normie and not understanding]

Over time, I've slowly been realizing just how disgusting women actually are. I used to have a crush in my bluepilled days. Part of what helped me get over her was thinking of how disgusting she is. She drank dairy milk and talked about how she "loved food" a lot, so that led me to think she probably has diarrhea and shits a ton every day like a pig. Add on that all women bleed from their vaginas and you get the point - women are fucking disgusting. No woman doesn't have diarrhea, no woman doesn't bleed from their pussy.

And it makes you realize. Women try so hard to create this fucking cringe "hiii i'm 5'2 and i'm so cute" "i am nice and sweet to everyone i love all equally :)" mentality where they act all cute and innocent, but in reality, they're much more disgusting than men are. Everytime I see what some retards call a "stacy", I think about how she probably has blood dripping from her vagina right now, is going to feel an urge to shit in 20 minutes, and yet she still manages to lead men on as if she's some super-human angel.

But women are not fucking above humans like cucks think. They're more below human than anywhere near it. And thinking of this shit just makes me disgusted by them overall; how they lead men on despite this, how they create illusions to hide it.

Also, if they insult men for things we can't control, why can't I insult them for what they can't control as well?

They also rarely shower and they are stinky

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.​

This member limits who may view their full profile.

I have more often encountered a guy who smelled bad than a girl ngl. But yeah maybe they hide it with perfume

I have more often encountered a guy who smelled bad than a girl ngl. But yeah maybe they hide it with perfume
The thing with guys is that being dirty is a part of us anyways. We could be 100x more dirtier than women and it wouldn't matter. Chads are dirty animals and they're open about it, chad will talk about how he shits all the time. Women on the other hand try to hide this and lead men on acting all "cute clean and innocent", and it is fucking stupid how men fall for it, and fucking disgusting what they do after eating taco bell and drinking 3 glasses of milk

The thing with guys is that being dirty is a part of us anyways. We could be 100x more dirtier than women and it wouldn't matter. Chads are dirty animals and they're open about it, chad will talk about how he shits all the time. Women on the other hand try to hide this and lead men on acting all "cute clean and innocent", and it is fucking stupid how men fall for it, and fucking disgusting what they do after eating taco bell and drinking 3 glasses of milk
Imo most girls become gross because they drink too much alcohol and smoke too much. Their teeth become yellow, their face and skin gets wrinkled, they have sex with multiple partners, they become desensitized, etc. They party and fuck until they become ugly and then settle with some betabuxx.

Incredibly Based thread :feelscomfy:

Imo most girls become gross because they drink too much alcohol and smoke too much. Their teeth become yellow, their face and skin gets wrinkled, they have sex with multiple partners, they become desensitized, etc. They party and fuck until they become ugly and then settle with some betabuxx.
Yuck, yeah this shit is disgusting, I feel queasy thinking about it, it doesnt make sense to me how they lead men on without any effort at all. Even the filthiest women with good eyes and hair will be an "angel" to them

not even the smallest pixel of the title before scrolling down to post this

Thes are parasites in disguise

You forgot to mention how their pussy smells, and they often reject men because of it

Said all that to still fuck. Jfl

IT's reply to this was pretty fucking stupid tbh

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/nhpaxt/youre_disgusted_because_were_human/

Whether or not men do these things means nothing. I'm not attracted to men, none of us are. Finding women disgusting =/= being sexually attracted to men. By saying women are not disgusting I'm not saying "men are not disgusting only women are" I'm just pointing out something about women. And they are worse because they 1) bleed from their pussies 2) their pussy smells horrible like how mentioned here and 3) they hide it, act cute and innocent and shit

They were all basically saying "oh you're mad at women for being human?" but this is just stupid. Human men can also be short and ugly, and women insult men for that, so I have full freedom to do the same with this.

IT is a bunch of mentally retarded spergers

Said all that to still fuck. Jfl
If this is what you bring up when someone insults women, you're a cuck tbh