Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My trip going to Canada and seeing family for the first time in years was brutal.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.
I only posted a few times and made one post while very intoxicated which i barely remember making. I left for a vacation for the first time in like 7 years. I hate leaving the house. The airport was complete ragefuel. Tall white men and white women on planes and kissing each other most of the time. My brother and I traveled. I mainly because my family member paid for both our tickets. I was greeted by an uncle who never stops talking about sex and recently got in trouble legally for things involving a minor. He and most of the family kept asking if we had girlfriends. My brother and I are both single but he is not incel. I couldn't relate to anyone in the family. I just talked about school and that's it. Since it was a huge mansion like place, family members were all staying too. I was scared in case I heard sex coming from other rooms. That entire family never stopped the sex talk. It was rage fuel. West Indians are kinda degenerate in like south Indians. We saw a bunch of people in crowds. My uncle said they are coming from France to see old Montreal and jokingly said that those kids are also coming to lose their v cards. They all looked about 15 years old. I had a decent time going somewhere different but the trip especially the airport was enraging. I wish I could have visited Marc Lepine's grave in Montreal :'(