Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My tragic life story: the reasons behind my inceldom

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Curryland has always had a reputation for being misogynistic but even 70 years ago it had some gynocentrism. For example, in the 60s, it was social norm that young women are to be married off first before their older male siblings (because muh prime pussy). This meant that young men's prime years were wasted away in hopeless sexual frustration with them being disallowed from mate seeking (casual relationships were severely frowned upon). This situation was worsened in my dad's family because my ugly sheebon-looking aunt was unwilling to settle for anyone but a highly educated professional which left my dad helping her almost a decade to find her someone suitable. During that time, my grandfather had tragically passed away so all the responsibility of marrying off the young women in the family fell on my dad's shoulders.

By the time both my aunts were married off, my dad was almost 40 and had to settle for my low IQ, low stamina mother who was physically weak and sheltered most of her life. Soon after having me, my mom developed so many illnesses that she's become a burden, and what's worse, she passed all those bad disease causing genes onto me. Now I suffer many of the same chronic health issues as my mom. I'm trying one last time at life my health issue show no signs of diminishing, my fate is sealed. :feelscry::feelsrope:I will be forced to kill myself even if I don't want because I'll have no choice when the suffering becomes unbearable. Meanwhile, both my cousins are sailing smoothly into the sunset. My older cousin brother is an overqualified doctor earning $250K and recently my cousin sister is on her way to becoming a dentist. And here I am, living as a blackpilled truecel NEET dealing with chronic illnesses and constantly staring at the abyss of human suffering.

My aunts got off at my dad's expense and are now flying high while my family is left to rot. I will be forever resentful of them. :feelsree::feelsree: My mom sleeps almost all day. She looks anorexic and is just one step short of dying. I am rotting too . My dad is struggling to bear both of our burdens and its only a matter of time before catastrophe strikes.

Last edited:
I’m incel cuz of family and hormones.

Just one comment. No one cares about my suffering. :fuk:

I failed at life. I never stood a chance.

@mentalcel1 the more things change
The more they stay the same

My mom was also liked that, she ldared until chronic illnesses killed her. Both of her parents died of cancer, her mom had many serious mentall illnesses also. My father side has cardiovascular problems. Why do these people reproduce the fuck will know.

how about your mental health ? i'm polishcel with schizophrenia and asperger's
also sorry for what happened to you

Why do these people reproduce the fuck will know.
I deliberated on this question for a long time and even had arguments about it with my dad. After all that, the only answer that I could come up with is that they're NPCs who put faith in the system and assume that everything will work out for them. Also, they don't self-reflect on their own shortcomings. And they feel entitled to a decent life despite their innate inferiority.

how about your mental health ? i'm polishcel with schizophrenia and asperger's
I have some basic anxiety and depression but most of it if fueled by my physical health issues.