Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming My top 5 vidya games of all time (NON DEBATABLE)

packardD

packardD

mentally ill
★★★★
1 place - DESTINY 1 (and 2)
2 place - BF4
3 place - CS GO (not cs2), especially 2016-2017
4 place - PUBG, BUT from the release to October 2018
5 place - heroes of might and magic 3, OR Dota 2 (2014-2015)

Bro literally forgot Roblox Adam Lanza obey

Tbh. If Minecraft isn't in your top 5, how do you expect me to take you seriously? :feelsjuice:
Minecraft is very boring unless you play modded or on a server, sorry buddy :yes:

Tbh. If Minecraft isn't in your top 5, how do you expect me to take you seriously? :feelsjuice:
Only if it's the beta version at the very latest and not the current Microshit version.

Minecraft is very boring unless you play modded or on a server, sorry buddy :yes:
Getting buddy’d by a 2024fag is absurd ngl
Truthnuke
Number of blocks it takes to reach the world border IQ
Only if it's the beta version at the very latest and not the current Microshit version.
Over for oldfags. I personally find the automation and grand scale of modern Minecraft one of the most appealing aspects of the game.

Over for oldfags. I find the automation and grand scale of modern Minecraft one of the most appealing aspects.
The redstone and building aspects are for the true autismos

The redstone and building aspects are for the true autismos
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Normies are more likely to play teamwork PVP games like Bedwars, meanwhile the truecels were learning and analyzing every possible redstone contraption and automatic farm to build their ultimate base from the ground up.

Last edited:
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Normies are more likely to play teamwork PVP games like Bedwars, meanwhile the truecels were learning and analyzing every automatic farm and redstone contraption to build their ultimate base from the ground up.
Ngl I do get enjoyment and satisfaction from killing normies in minecraft and destroying their builds. Especially in servers that allow for graphic language and content.

Ngl I do get enjoyment and satisfaction from killing normies in minecraft and destroying their builds. Especially in servers that allow for graphic language and content.
While that is messed up, I can’t say I blame you if we’re talking about anarchy severs tbh. On that note, I vividly remember watching Etika's 2b2t streams live back in 2019 shortly before he roped. That was my first introduction to an anarchy server of any kind. It was like witnessing one man take on an entire army that had a bounty on his head—or at least try to...

View: https://youtu.be/0dijDDm_jcg?si=wLdsKm_FNOPyo7S3

While that is messed up, I can’t say I blame you if we’re talking about anarchy severs tbh. On that note, I vividly remember watching Etika's 2b2t streams live back in 2019 shortly before he roped. That was my first introduction to an anarchy server of any kind. It was like witnessing one man take on an entire army that had a bounty on his head—or at least try to...

View: https://youtu.be/0dijDDm_jcg?si=wLdsKm_FNOPyo7S3

Playing anarchy servers was a decent way to cool off and vent for me. I did most of my building in singleplayer.

Playing anarchy servers was a decent way to cool off and vent for me. I did most of my building in singleplayer.
I see. I didn't know people used anarchy servers as a coping mechanism, but more power to you,,

I see. I didn't know people used anarchy servers as a coping mechanism, but more power to you,,
The worse your inceldom becomes, the stranger your copes become.

Roblox is the best game

1 place - DESTINY 1 (and 2)
2 place - BF4
3 place - CS GO (not cs2), especially 2016-2017
4 place - PUBG, BUT from the release to October 2018
5 place - heroes of might and magic 3, OR Dota 2 (2014-2015)
based for having cs and dota on there.

crash bandicoot 2: cortex strikes back
deus ex
simcity 2000
c&c generals: zero hour

Normie tier list

Holy NormalFag. are you sure you're not a failed normie?

So what? I enjoy winning against other people, why would I spend thousands of hours in fucking Witcher 3?
Firmware op is running on:
Windows NT 1024x576 774113821