Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My tooth hurts

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
I don't know if this happened because I brushed too hard or because of poor oral hygiene.

This is what inceldom causes to your life. You don't even have the motivation to brush your teeth! And because you are always stressed, your immune system is weakened.

@Saysitsover

I stopped eating carbs almost completely, I eat less than 20g carbs per day now. That should stop the tooth rotting. Unless you want to be retarded like the crab leg guy then keep munching on sugar

Your tooth is gonna fall out when you sleep and you’ll end up choking on it

Unless you want to end up like the mentioned user, I do suggest you brush your teeth. :feelswhat:

Just brush your teeth theory ?

yeah i got the same after eating a bag of chewy candy

I don't know if this happened because I brushed too hard or because of poor oral hygiene.

This is what inceldom causes to your life. You don't even have the motivation to brush your teeth! And because you are always stressed, your immune system is weakened.

@Saysitsover
One of my canine teeth is like that, slight root exposure, aches especially if sweets touch it

I stopped eating carbs almost completely, I eat less than 20g carbs per day now. That should stop the tooth rotting. Unless you want to be retarded like the crab leg guy then keep munching on sugar
I’m not retard I don’t think don’t disrespect me

This is what inceldom causes to your life. You don't even have the motivation to brush your teeth!
I barely brush my teeth they are fine
just floss and poke out the nasty shit that gets lodged

the closest I’ve been to suicide is when I was having terrible tooth pain

I got just the book for you

0942364058.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_SX500_.jpg

Brocels please take care of your teeth . Fuck I swear some mentally deranged cel is going to take this seriously.
I actually hate it when posts brag about destroying yourself when I know very well the brocel posting it isn’t actually doing it but actually hoping that other brocels do it . Come on brocels .
I was not bragging anything and the pain was horrible. Just telling my life experiences

Over for teethcels