Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my tooth hurts and i can't get dental care because all the dentists around me are women

MuddyBuddy

MuddyBuddy

It's pointless
★★★
i think the metal filling i got from a cavity long ago is failing. idk im not a dentist but i assume something is messed up there. i went to 5 different clinics around me and they are all women so i had to leave. i dont know how much longer i can deal with this pain as it's giving me headaches. i can barely eat without it hurting.

First your health, then your natural hate for foids.

Don't let that shit go worse and kill your pain once and for all.

I'd rather have a hot foid dentist than some curry male wearing condom gloves poking around my mouth and teeth

I'd rather have a hot foid dentist than some curry male wearing condom gloves poking around my mouth and teeth
Agreed.
However, the same reason why I can't go to the dentist is because I'm broke and generally hate going out in the public and interacting with people.

Why retarded?

Just let them fix your teeth up, if they don’t mess up I wouldn’t have a problem with it. Even though obviously a male dentist would be preferred

Nigga Just go to the dentist lol

I have female dentist people and they do a good job.

Don't be ridiculous mang

First your health, then your natural hate for foids.

Don't let that shit go worse and kill your pain once and for all.
This is the only good post you've ever made

I Bench double your bodyweight and don't have a criminal record so shut up nigger
Just try to be intimidating to prevent bullying theory

i went to 5 different clinics around me and they are all women so i had to leave.
:feelskek: jfl

In all seriousness who cares. I would rather have a stacy or becky clean my teeth than some random dude. If you are lucky you might get a foid with big boobs and she might have to get close with her chest on you :ahegao:

I Bench double your bodyweight and don't have a criminal record so shut up nigger
So? Are you trying to mog or make me laugh?

Just mute yourself, man.