Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My tinder statistics, swiped 16 333 cunts left, and 98 (0,6%) right

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
When swiping femoids on tinder, also counting them, and today is great day when page on notebook became filled, so time to calculate statistics. And here they are:

Location: lithuania (separatist part of Russia), with small parts of Poland and Belarus
Time spent: 6 months
Age range: 18-22
Swipes: 16 431
Left: 16 333
Right: 98 (0,6%)
Potential waifus of culture: 0

Tokiviena

fuck thats alot of swipes.

I swiped 0 in every direction

welcome to 2019, it's the same shitty place regardless of geography

You only swiped right on 98 chicks broseph, of course you aren’t going to get shit. Most normies will only get one match out of 500 right swipes.

i would sent you waifu of culture if i could bro
sadly theres no such thing

You only swiped right on 98 chicks broseph, of course you aren’t going to get shit. Most normies will only get one match out of 500 right swipes.
Only 98 were cute and with some signs of atleast minimal culture. Maybe later for sake of science will create another profile and swipe right on all pretty thots

It's time to end it, buddy boyo

Mogs me because standards

Potential waifus of culture: 0

Fucking lol, was going to comment on what you were even trying to achieve there with your preferences, but you never fail to deliver boyo, seriously without you the forum would be a lot less entertaining.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back