Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment My tinder experiment proves that Europe is a paradise for blacks Incel

Status
Not open for further replies.
latinoincel

latinoincel

Banned
-
Using photos of black man 4/10 I had 5 matches in just one hour in London, while in Latin America using the same photos I had 0 matches in a whole day.
Captura de Tela 298

"black incel"

All ethnic people living in Europe are fakecel, should be banned.

How that ugly negro get matches? My tinder must be bugged

Holy shit I matched with Kirsty as well

And yeah, english women are whores for black cock

Change of plans, i'm gonna try and study abroad in London, bonus for me because I find British accents soooo sexy.
Crazy how i'd have a better chance with white girls abroad than I do with black girls in my own country.

He even had some good matches:

Attachments

• 6tin - Alyssa (2).jpg
    6tin - Alyssa (2).jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 235
  • 6tin - Alyssa (5).jpg
    6tin - Alyssa (5).jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 237
  • 6tin - Kirsty (4).jpg
    6tin - Kirsty (4).jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 250
This guy doesn’t look incel at all

Just be Black.

How that ugly negro get matches? My tinder must be bugged

Western girls hate white men (except for Chad, of course) and like thugs, black men have a reputation for being bad boys. In Latin America the only match with this ugly Negro was a transvestite.

White bluepilled females in Europe crave the BBC like there's no tommorow.

Change of plans, i'm gonna try and study abroad in London, bonus for me because I find British accents soooo sexy.
Crazy how i'd have a better chance with white girls abroad than I do with black girls in my own country.

Not just white girls, but he matches an ethnic girl too.
6tin   Gursharan 3

Western girls hate white men (except for Chad, of course) and like thugs, black men have a reputation for being bad boys. In Latin America the only match with this ugly Negro was a transvestite.
That black guy don't look like a thug at all and I disagree that western girls hate white men the white man is still at the top of the tree he has more options I've been observing this for years

BBC myth is strong

Wtf? That guy's at least a solid 6.

Not just white girls, but he matches an ethnic girl too.
View attachment 5184
Oh god. It makes me depressed that I can't move there immediately, but i'm gonna dedicate the next couple of years of my life to moving to the UK. I'll slay like the Tyrone I was always meant to be.

All the low class girls I knew sought after the low standards bbc

Its also the case for moroccan brown chads.

A lot of french girls love them because they perceive french guys as more shy and less masculine and allha lol. They show me convo/pics where girls are litteraly their sexslaves begging for their cock.

Wtf? That guy's at least a solid 6.

According to a blog that I took the photos he is a Brazilian drug dealer, it may not seem like a thug, but probably he is. Western girls hate white men,
they require high standards for white men, but accept low standard for black men

Last edited:
Come back to us when they message first and/or agree to give you their phone number after directly asking them to have sex with you. Matches don't mean shit.

White girls love blacks.

The ugly black has had more matches, even with hot ethinic girls, this also refutes the myth that ethnic girls only like white men.

Attachments

• Captura de Tela (301).png
    Captura de Tela (301).png
    136 KB · Views: 260
Eh, which one is Incel?

Eh, which one is Incel?
I think the two are incel lol, but I'm using photo of the highest and he has no match in latin american, so he's an incel on his own country, but in London he's a slayer.

I think the two are incel lol, but I'm using photo of the highest and he has no match in latin american, so he's an incel on his own country, but in London he's a slayer.

But why confuse matters by having 2 dudes in the photo? Fucks up your experiment.

I did another experiment with an ugly brown Latino and he also had many matches in just an hour, I think London is a paradise not just blacks but for all Latinos. One girl even started a chat.

Attachments

• Captura de Tela (303).png
    Captura de Tela (303).png
    101.1 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:
But why confuse matters by having 2 dudes in the photo? Fucks up your experiment.
I have more than one photo, in my first photo he is alone, see how he is:

Attachments

• 21034328_1635795846490947_1363804591831889892_n.jpg
    21034328_1635795846490947_1363804591831889892_n.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 209
Did you have the 100 swipe limit?

there is the limit also in 6tin, is a tinder client for windows 10, you can only change the location for free, rest is the same as tinder.

london is already full of blacks, try in poland

If That dudes 4/10 then i am not human.

why don't you have any convos? are they ignoring you?

Using photos of black man 4/10 I had 5 matches in just one hour in London, while in Latin America using the same photos I had 0 matches in a whole day.
View attachment 5180
That's why lOndon is the shittiest place on earth. Girls act like they've never seen a black person before lmao. London cunts

Send me some pics I have Tinder gold

Dont they hate ethnics in europe since they are raping everyone over there.

The hell? That guy isn't ugly you Dumbfuck.

why don't you have any convos? are they ignoring you?

I did not start any chat, the guy in the photo is not me. I'm not black or brown lol.

But with the brown guy experiment a girl started a conversation, "AprilPop" wrote "hey there".

I have more than one photo, in my first photo he is alone, see how he is:

WTF

"4/10"

Are you fucking kidding me? Are you blind or just white "latinocel"?

That guy is a Tyrone. Holy fuck LOOK at his mandible. WHERE do you live that his skull dimensions are below-average aesthetics for his skin complexion?

He has identifiable caucasoid admixture (hair) along with dominant facial features. I'm MORE surprised he gets no matches in the latin American country you tested. POST THE FULL TINDER PROFILE

THIS is what sub-5 black people look like (below):

Note the more round skull-dimensions and underdeveloped mandible common to many SubSaharan populations

But i think i would slay in Europe.

Do european girls accept non-NT light skin black guys with big dicks and 5/10 face?

WTF

"4/10"

Are you fucking kidding me? Are you blind or just white "latinocel"?

That guy is a Tyrone. Holy fuck LOOK at his mandible. WHERE do you live that his skull dimensions are below-average aesthetics for his skin complexion?

He has identifiable caucasoid admixture (hair) along with dominant facial features. I'm MORE surprised he gets no matches in the latin American country you tested. POST THE FULL TINDER PROFILE

THIS is what sub-5 black people look like (below):

Note the more round skull-dimensions and underdeveloped mandible common to many SubSaharan populations

You have to stop saying that any ugly face is a Tyrone or Chad.

This is a real Tyrone

But the guy from my experience is ugly and common in Latin America.

Status
Not open for further replies.