Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My tinder decoy lasted only 5 hours

blackraven

blackraven

Asphalt8r
★★★★★
Before I got banned, even though I wasn't meanie. As I later found out theres hundreds of quora and reddit posts and youtube videos about how to get unbanned so I understand getting banned for no reason is quite common occurance here

I made a fake profile of 36 year old fatso, and wanted to find if there's some post-wall foid behavior or heightism. I saw like 500 profiles and there were only 4 that had height discrimination mentioned and post wall behavior wasn't all that common as rich coper makes it seem

Despite knowing there are 12 zodiac signs in total 90% of what I saw were:
1. Sagitarius (5%)
2. Capricorn (15%)
3. Cancer (80%)

Anyhow here's the best (worst) of profiles I found

Autumn

Moknia

Katya

Damn this is you??

no, I had a profile of 36 year old somewhat overweight male that I stole from internet
Good idea sis. 36 year old men are aged literally like fine wine. Like us young blondes have it so hard on the dating market, like literally. Damn

JFL at that plastic Ukrainian whore. :feelshaha:

Before I got banned, even though I wasn't meanie. As I later found out theres hundreds of quora and reddit posts and youtube videos about how to get unbanned so I understand getting banned for no reason is quite common occurance here

I made a fake profile of 36 year old fatso, and wanted to find if there's some post-wall foid behavior or heightism. I saw like 500 profiles and there were only 4 that had height discrimination mentioned and post wall behavior wasn't all that common as rich coper makes it seem

Despite knowing there are 12 zodiac signs in total 90% of what I saw were:
1. Sagitarius (5%)
2. Capricorn (15%)
3. Cancer (80%)

Anyhow here's the best (worst) of profiles I found

View attachment 711527
View attachment 711528
View attachment 711529
"Audii maeee" :feelshaha:

Good idea sis. 36 year old men are aged literally like fine wine. Like us young blondes have it so hard on the dating market, like literally. Damn
I can't tell if this is sarcasm

JFL at that plastic Ukrainian whore. :feelshaha:
speaking of ukrainian whores, saw atleast 3 (near my city)that said they were forced to leave ukraine due to war and now are searching for fun