Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy my tinder account got banned (40303) for saying I don't want women over 25

U

uninstall

Banned
-
1. I didn't have any matches.

Wrote this as my bio last night:

If you are dead meat over 25, a selfie whore or a fat pig, please don't write to me. Thanks in advance.

That's it.

Now my account is blocked/deleted without even talking to anyone.

Foids go absolutely BALLISTIC over the agepill.
Seriously, try it out some time.

just do what that Iranian woman did. any capitalist organization that capitulates liberalism should get ER'd or bombed.

Wonder how many women got banned for saying they don't want short/fat/bald dudes.

Wonder how many women got banned for saying they don't want short/fat/bald dudes.

probably none. the only way to get rid of these places is to find where they have HQ and send a bomb to them.

My Tinder just reads, 'No dog fuckers.'

Wanting premenopausal women is sexist pedophilia.

so that means they read my bio and reported me

or some robot set to find some keywords did

in all cases - wtf tbh

heightism is ok

but me saying that women over 25 are ancient is not

so that means they read my bio and reported me

or some robot set to find some keywords did

in all cases - wtf tbh

heightism is ok

but me saying that women over 25 are ancient is not
25 is when most roasties hit the wall, the truth hurts them.

If you are dead meat over 25, a selfie whore or a fat pig, please don't write to me. Thanks in advance.

That's it.

Lol!!!!!!!!

Damn foids or tinderfags secretly checking our profile bios to ban us while we never match with anyone anyway

For stating that they probably get free month of premium account whatever its called.

Oh I forgot they dont need it as they can match Chads instantly.

Its just us paying for Tinder gold for a month to match with 1 foid and get no reply.

Last edited:
If your 1000 approaches doesn't work out for you, any opportunities you get; just ask how old foids are then deliberately say you think 5 years older than they look. That'll piss 'em off royally which with your low inhibition would be funny as fuck.

Incels should chadfish and report foid accounts that have preferences in the bios.

Isn't there an age range setting you can use on tinder?

Not going to install Tinder again.

Waste of energy.
Isn't there an age range setting you can use on tinder?
Yes, you set the range yourseld

Not going to install Tinder again.

Waste of energy.

Yes, you set the range yourseld

LEGIT

EXPECTING ANYTHING FROM TINDER AS SUB 8 IS LIKE EXPECTING TO WIN THE LOTTRY

how many matches a day would a sub8 even get?

EXPECTING ANYTHING FROM TINDER AS SUB 8 IS LIKE EXPECTING TO WIN THE LOTTRY
Legit. LMAO at incels who use dating apps expecting something.

They banned you because you are smart and what you said is not commonly admitted to hear

I love the fact in 95% of things (games, software, website) we can be ban for a little injure against women but they accept feminist who prone to death males peoples

Post-wall foids in their 40s and older set age filters to 25 and under too. Their bios are brutal af too saying shit like, "not looking for creepy old men", yet they're ancient, stinking corpses as well, and their account remain happily active

my problem with tinder is that I can't reset it,
even with a new number I'm still soft banned because they remembered my number with my device ID or IP or google ID
:woke::woke::woke:

The uninstall saga should be one of the founding myths of Incelistan.
You fucking legend

haha that bio is funny as fuck dude. I would love to see the look on a foids face just reading that because it describes about 90% of the whores on tinder

My phone literally fell in a toilet of it's own accord. It was resting and like flew into it. Needless to say, I know when the universe is giving me a sign to never use a phone again. Can't log into my Tinder and don't particularly care. Only problem is no more filming or Youtube content.

The end of the 1000 approach saga

That's it.

But had a woman done that it would be O.K.

Whores over 25 are so unpleasant. Bitter they can’t hold down a chad. Yet feel more entitled than a 16 year old

That's it.

Honeslty the reason your acc is removed is because that us explicitly against the tos you agreed to when you made it.
Tindr is not incels.is ... obviously....

you got banned because you used "bad words", not because you don't want older women

Do it again but don't use offensive language. Politely state your exclusive preference for younger women, and see if you still get banned.