Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My TikTok Discussing Why Females Are The Isusse

F

FNH

Greycel
Here is my TikTok account https://www.tiktok.com/@fneedhelp I just started posting videos more will and yes it’s anonymous for obvious reasons lol and if I am not allowed to post I am sorry for doing so and I won’t do it again if this not allowed thank you.

>tiktok

ok GrAY

tiktok is brainrot

I understand that but I want females to what we feel so that’s why I post there
you want zoomer foids to laugh at you?

ok GrAY weird femdom fetish

I understand that but I want females to what we feel so that’s why I post there
There’s no way females are going to watch your videos. They will probably just report your vids and try to get them banned. That’s the sad part of posting incel content on normie social media platforms. There was a great YouTube channel called IncelTV whose channel got banned by YouTube. Luckily he has another YouTube channel called Rehab Room with similar content and I have screen recordings of his old vids that were deleted. The incel subs on Reddit all got banned too. Someone created a new incel sub on Reddit a while ago and it only lasted about 1 hour before it got banned.

TikTok = sucking small jew chink cock.

New users will now admit they're tiktok zoomers and don't even try to hide it anymore

Subscribed and notified!

There’s no way females are going to watch your videos. They will probably just report your vids and try to get them banned. That’s the sad part of posting incel content on normie social media platforms. There was a great YouTube channel called IncelTV whose channel got banned by YouTube. Luckily he has another YouTube channel called Rehab Room with similar content and I have screen recordings of his old vids that were deleted. The incel subs on Reddit all got banned too. Someone created a new incel sub on Reddit a while ago and it only lasted about 1 hour before it got banned.
If it gets big enough some will and idk what some of these words zoomer and graycle? I’m new here

you want zoomer foids to laugh at you?

ok GrAY weird femdom fetish
Idk if they laugh they won’t who I am it’s anonymous and not a fandom and idk what your talking about and whah these words mean I’m new and I stated that people are using words that I still haven’t learned being that I’m new here smh

If it gets big enough some will and idk what some of these words zoomer and graycle? I’m new here
If it gets big enough, some females might view it, but the message won’t sink in, and they will only try to get you banned most likely. Zoomer is slang for Generation Z. Greycel is what you are called when you first join here and don’t have enough posts to be a recruit yet. It says greycel right under your username and will change once you have enough posts.

If it gets big enough, some females might view it, but the message won’t sink in, and they will only try to get you banned most likely. Zoomer is slang for Generation Z. Greycel is what you are called when you first join here and don’t have enough posts to be a recruit yet. It says greycel right under your username and will change once you have enough posts.
I appreciate the explanation and yeah I see it under my name but I didn’t know what it means lol now I do and oh I’m not generation z lmao

I appreciate the explanation and yeah I see it under my name but I didn’t know what it means lol now I do and oh I’m not generation z lmao
No problem. I didn’t know what greycel meant either when I first joined.