Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My tier list of all K-On girls, including all mangas (Shuffle as well)

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
This focus solely on personality btw (all keions are attractive anyway)

S TIER

1) Sumire

2) Kaede

3) Kano

4) Mugi

5) Ui

A TIER

6) Shinano
7) Yukari
8) Mio
9) Yui
10) Karin
11) Riko
12) Ranka
13) Ritsu

B TIER

14) Nodoka
15) Okuda
16) Kurumi

C TIER

17) Azusa
18) Maho
19) Sokabe
20) Chiyo
21) Sachi
22) Jun
23) Risa

D TIER

24) Kana

E TIER

25) Ayame
26) Sawako

F TIER

27) Akira

Last edited:
@Ritalincel thoughts

they're all 0 cuz I straight up fell asleep during that anime

they're all 0 cuz I straight up fell asleep during that anime
I first watched K-On in my early 20s and even though I did like it, I liked it a lot more rewatching now, almost 10 years later.

I value awesome and original plots more back then, now I just want to relax tbh.

Did you finish rewatching it? Because if not then we can rewatch it together on discord or something
I did. I watched K-On 4 times now and started watching it again with my mom kek.

Thanks for the invitation. What would be really cool is getting many people from here on a stream and watching it. The second time I watched it was like that, it was an imageboard stream. One day for the first season and one for the second (bad division though since the second is much longer).

I watched the movie and the last episode of Season 2 with my family. I like that K-on is one of those animes that (except for the beach episodes and Mio panties scene) you can watch with family.
The fanservice is very mild, I don't mind watching it with my mom tbh. For instance, I never watched Evangelion with my mom because the EoE movie has a lot of disturbing scenes that would be uncomfortable to watch with her,
Shinji masturbating over comatose Asuka being the main one.

As for the K-On movie, I liked it as well but since it was technically filler (not based on Kakifly's manga), I found some actions from the keions a little out of character. Especially Azusa elbowing Yui, that was too much even for her.

Also if you ever watch it in a stream then invite me
Ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back