Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My throat area is fucking subhuman

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
C680C31D 645B 481B 8A04 875E05FAA791

I know throat is a weird thing to complain about but WTF?!? My fucking neckbeard wont go away, no matter how much I try I cant get every hair and it grows back in like under a fucking day. I have constant acne there too which is even more disgusting. I can’t stand this bullshit its so over

And this is right out of the shower too this is as good as it gets

I don´t have neckbeard but I do have psoriasis several places on my body and skin problems sucks there are no cure at least for psoriasis meanwhile other people are living in perfectly healthy bodies it´s unfair!

I don´t have neckbeard but I do have psoriasis several places on my body and skin problems sucks there are no cure at least for psoriasis meanwhile other people are living in perfectly healthy bodies it´s unfair!
psoriasis is horrifying ngl thats brutal bro

ngl thought it was a dirty potato when i first clicked on this post

psoriasis is horrifying ngl thats brutal bro
Yeah it is horrible. And it is only one of dozens of physical and mental problems I have.

but for CHAD tee hee nice beard chad i like the way it makes your neck look dirty

fuck foids forever

Brutal I see what you mean. Try getting one of those laser hair removers to kill the hair there for longer. If you have oily skin there are some soaps and creams to reduce that and help with the acne. I used to get terrible acne so I feel your pain.

I've similar neck beard but with slightly whiter skin tone. I don't have a beard which sucks

I can't really grow anything

Last edited:
mine is similar but not as bad ngl

View attachment 251184
I know throat is a weird thing to complain about but WTF?!? My fucking neckbeard wont go away, no matter how much I try I cant get every hair and it grows back in like under a fucking day. I have constant acne there too which is even more disgusting. I can’t stand this bullshit its so over

And this is right out of the shower too this is as good as it gets

Back when I used to razor shave, my neck would have these acnes and bumps too. Now I just trim with those little machines, and it worked out. Dunno if that helps you