Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming My threads are my spaces

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
When I create a thread, a space is opened, an enclosure, in which we can hang out. A sort of horizon. It is suspended in the void. Youre free to build anything here if u want, or take it in any direction. But dont take it seriously

I need the drugs you are using right now bro

I need the drugs you are using right now bro
Im in a weird situation ngl but i would rather not expand upon it for legal reasons and to mantain mysterious aura in keeping with my AVIs aesthetic

it's mine now

Until the mods delete them all :feelshehe:

jk

Good spaces tbh

Good spaces tbh
Yeah and with each reply the scene is expanded, accomodating more people. It is a performance, and our interactions are cheered on by bluepillers worldwide, until the space slowly merges into the background and finally fades into the void.

Last edited:
Yeah and with each reply the scene is expanded, accomodating more people. It is a performance, and our interactions are cheered on by bluepillers worldwide, until the thread slowly fades into the background and finally returns to void
Yes bro
(Incels: 10, Bluepillers: 5)

This thread becomes relevant in light of recent controversy concerning "alphabet thread " 1& 2