Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News My thread at Neets.net about today's UK Budget/how Bongcel neetbux may be affected

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★

From what I can tell, this is my understanding of how the government wants to change benefits for the disabled and long-term sick. The main headline is the removal of the Work Capability Assessment. This would mean the removal of the two Universal Credit categories: 1) Limited Capability for Work (LCW) and 2) Limited Capability for Work and Work Related Activity (LCWRA).

To get the extra money LCWRA currently provides you would have to prove yourself to be eligible for PIP, and then you would be put on a new Universal Credit health element. The PIP assessment would be the only way to get extra money. There would be 'a transitional cash protection' provided to those eligible for LCWRA but not for PIP. I guess if you don't qualify for PIP your extra money would go, but gradually.

The new system would apparently aim for 'a more tailored approach, to allow Work Coaches to build a relationship with an individual and determine what, if any, work-related activities an individual can participate in.' I assume this means if you are on either LCW or LCWRA you would in the future have to see more of your Work Coach to plan with them what you may or may not be capable of. I have no idea how this would work practically, and this Conservative government themselves say they 'will take time to carefully consider how best to implement these changes and give security and certainty to claimants.'

It is currently only at the 'white paper' stage and any changes would need to be legislated for, which the government plans to 'take early in a new Parliament, when Parliamentary time allows.' I assume this means nothing will change till after the next general election (which will probably take place next year) and therefore if the opposition party - Labour - gains power (as is currently predicted in the polls) then none of this may happen at all, and it would be up to Labour to decide what to do with benefits.

> I ain't reading allat

> boring

actually i did read and thankfully i qualified for pip, only the lower brackets tho, and through slight lying, but none the less im on pip

Surprises me if they're actually making claiming benefits easier rather than restricting it and making it a thousand times harder to actually obtain like I'm 100% sure they plan to do in the future under the guise of 'fiscal responsibility' while throwing the common man fucked by kikes and their meddling with the economy under the bus. :feelsjuice:

Lol based, scroungers get fucked

Surprises me if they're actually making claiming benefits easier
They're not. It means unless you qualify for PIP - the gold standard of UK neetbux - you would no longer have access to any intermediate disabilitybux cos they're being scrapped.

They're not. It means unless you qualify for PIP - the gold standard of UK neetbux - you would no longer have access to any intermediate disabiltybux cos they're being scrapped.
I misread it. I guess you can still refer back to my original reply as to why, JFL. :feelsclown:

The job centre are forcing me to go to a job fair next month

From what I can tell, this is my understanding of how the government wants to change benefits for the disabled and long-term sick. The main headline is the removal of the Work Capability Assessment. This would mean the removal of the two Universal Credit categories: 1) Limited Capability for Work (LCW) and 2) Limited Capability for Work and Work Related Activity (LCWRA).

To get the extra money LCWRA currently provides you would have to prove yourself to be eligible for PIP, and then you would be put on a new Universal Credit health element. The PIP assessment would be the only way to get extra money. There would be 'a transitional cash protection' provided to those eligible for LCWRA but not for PIP. I guess if you don't qualify for PIP your extra money would go, but gradually.

The new system would apparently aim for 'a more tailored approach, to allow Work Coaches to build a relationship with an individual and determine what, if any, work-related activities an individual can participate in.' I assume this means if you are on either LCW or LCWRA you would in the future have to see more of your Work Coach to plan with them what you may or may not be capable of. I have no idea how this would work practically, and this Conservative government themselves say they 'will take time to carefully consider how best to implement these changes and give security and certainty to claimants.'

It is currently only at the 'white paper' stage and any changes would need to be legislated for, which the government plans to 'take early in a new Parliament, when Parliamentary time allows.' I assume this means nothing will change till after the next general election (which will probably take place next year) and therefore if the opposition party - Labour - gains power (as is currently predicted in the polls) then none of this may happen at all, and it would be up to Labour to decide what to do with benefits.

summarise what it means for neetbuxxers. Some of us dont understand all those fancy legal mumbo jumbo words

summarise what it means for neetbuxxers. Some of us dont understand all those fancy legal mumbo jumbo words
Well currently if you can prove long-term sickness (e.g. mental illness) you can fairly easily get on UC Limited Capability for Work (where you don't have to look for work) or if you're really lucky Limited Capability for Work and Work Related Activities (where you don't have to look for work and get a lot more money) but the government wants to get rid of both of these. This would make it harder to get neetbux in the future where you don't have to look for work. Only PIP (which is notoriously difficult to get) would guarantee comfy neetdom.