Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My thoughts on 'Russian Collusion'

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wc0Z-qktdc

TLDR: many right-wing influencers got caught red handed taking money from Putin's cookie jar in order to influence the elections and US culture broadly to be more isolationist, christian, and bigoted (anti-woke).

First of all, I am simply jealous of the big payouts for the easiest work ever. They were paying log cabin faggot Dave Rubin 400K a month and 100K bonuses for shitty shill content. All these right wing influencers make easy fucking content just parroting talking points, and typical anti-woke stuff. TWO, these people already had these views that just happened to align with Russian interests anyway. If anything I see Russia now like some kind of OF sugar daddy cuck paying his Goddess content creator extra tips so they'll shout out their name during a livestream. Russia did not have to be a cuck, but they did so anyway. Cucks can't help themselves sometimes, though I suppose if you have a massive war budget, I suppose the millions they wasted on these people is a drop in the bucket.

THIS IS ALL TO SAY THAT IF RUSSIA IS HERE I THINK YOU OWE US INCELS SOME MONEY, in the same way that females owe us some sex. Incels have done A LOT to spread hatred online, and we memed the blackpill, nihilism, and doomism into existence. AND WE DID IT BECAUSE WE BELIEVED IN IT, WE DID IT FOR FREE AND NOW I FEEL FUCKING PISSED THAT WE COULD HAVE GOTTEN PAID EASILY FOR BEING SHILLS FOR RUSSIA

You have to be CHOsen, or you're just a loser doing work for cucks unwittingly

these shills spread lies and bullshit

So convenient for the DOJ find a "russian collusion" just next to the election. Just like the 2016 "Russian interference" that later proved to be false. Almost like it was planned.

So convenient for the DOJ find a "russian collusion" just next to the election. Just like the 2016 "Russian interference" that later proved to be false. Almost like it was planned.
I think in this case though, there is a trail of empirical evidence. Having said that, can you really blame Russia? Can you blame China? AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, they never blame the JEWS. Israel have been blowing all kinds of money loads to influence goyim for centuries. We simply live in a society where our influence can be bought by anyone at anytime. All that matters is getting the best deal from those who align generally with your values.

I think a society is generally worse off if completely devoid of external collusion. Much like an employer that does not want rival companies to poach their best employees, companies want their workers completely ignorant about the options they have so they are completely focused and cucked by the company they currently work for.

Last edited:
pretty based take, although I utterly despise Russia and China as evil entities in the world.

All this "le Russia collusion" shit is just amerimutts projecting.

When can we talk about Israeli collusion in American politics :waitwhat:

@anandkonda should be given a lifetime settlement for his work

My take is that being a paid Russian propagandist, while completely and totally cucked, is not worse than being an American/Western propagandist

Sure you can argue that if Russia were in America’s position it would do just as many bad things as America, but in this reality even after factoring in the Ukraine invasion, the US is still worse for the world than Russia is

All of them are grifters so this isn't exactly unpredictable to anyone with half a functioning brain