Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My thoughts on Pedocels

AlBuraq

AlBuraq

Banned
-
Salam alaycoom my incel brothers

Recently i saw many threads here about pedocels and stuff
Some ppl got banned,some ppl identified as pedocels,some ppl called them filthy degenerate and stuff
I want to say 1 thing:
Al nabi Muhammad (pbah) most favorite wife was 9 yr Aisha (pbah). She loved him with all her heart,aisha was the perfect muslim woman. If our nabi married a 9 yr girl why shouldn’t us,the men,follow this tradition?
Because the elites told us that pedophillia is bad,and little girls get traumas from adult men which try to be romantic with them. But in the Holliest of the books is written that Aisha was loyal to Muhammad by her WILL,she would die for him,this is a true love,better than 99% of all the couples today. So pedocels,dont feel like you are different or mentali ills,pedophillia is natural for both males and females.

Didn't Muhammad have like 20 wives? He was taking woman from the rest of the male population.
Those wiman could have gone to less fortunate men, but he hordes them for himself and made them die incels.

Didn't Muhammad have like 20 wives? He was taking woman from the rest of the male population.
Those wiman could have gone to less fortunate men, but he hordes them for himself and made them die incels.
His most favorite wife was Aisha (pbah)

I know but I'm saying he was causing inceldom for many men.
Muhammad with the help of Al Rahman cause many poor men to gather and to form a true Umah,and gave them the Sharia.in the Sharia a man can have up to 4 wifes,and a wife is a man’s property,so incels would be only the most poor of men

Muhammad with the help of Al Rahman cause many poor men to gather and to form a true Umah,and gave them the Sharia.in the Sharia a man can have up to 4 wifes,and a wife is a man’s property,so incels would be only the most poor of men
If men could have up to 4 wives and probably even more, then that would leave a shit ton of farmers and low lever men without a wife, that's fucked up.
This is why monagomy should be enforced.

If men could have up to 4 wives and probably even more, then that would leave a shit ton of farmers and low lever men without a wife, that's fucked up.
4 wifes is only an option,1 wife or 2 is allowed as well

damn, what a guy. i am converted now

This. Muslim incels are C U C K S

This.
Muslims are the worst crew here. Legit cringe.

Finally a Muslim with a logical brain. One of my biggest haters here was a hypocrite Muslim. (@Stanx22)

Many thanks for this

Assalamaleikhum*

Being a pedo is ok in Islam
That's why I call him a hypocrite. His line of thought was that it was OK in Muhammad's era but that times have changed. Times have changed indeed but because of whom? Feminists! They are the ones who came up with and kept increasing AOC and marriage age.

2515a16503c5d33489256c205684a603.jpg