Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory My thoughts on gymmaxxing.

Piratecel

Piratecel

pussyfree and humanrightsfree
-
On first glance, gymmaxxing seems like a very legit looksmaxx. I mean why wouldnt having abs and big arms boost your SMV?

I'll use an allegory of jobs for this one. Let's say when you are born everybody is given a different net worth, some are dirt poor and others are extremely rich. Now there is the option of getting a job, climbing the ladder and making $$$ through jobs/illegal shit. For the poor, having a job is a necessity, because without it they do not even have a chance in getting ahead in life, even if they spend their whole lives wageslaving they would probably wouldn't make it very far, just enough to take a step back but never enough to take a step forwards. Would you say these people are working for themselves? Hell no, they are doing it so they don't get left behind and are lead on by the dream of 'making it big'. They probably have shit jobs to, since they take whatvever they can like a janitor or being a mcdonalds employee, would you say these wagies enjoy working?

Now let's say you got lucky and are rich. Would you work? I wouldn't, i would probably use my cash for my own personal gains. But strangely, some of these rich folks do have jobs! Why do you think they do it? It's not out of necessity since they don't need to work a day in their lives! They do it because they like it! Yes, these rich wagies genuinely enjoy their jobs as a pilot/chef/lawyer/doctor notice how there's no mention of "janitor or "servent", since they do not need to work boring jobs as they can be anything they want !

Now what about the people right in between? Well, for these folks having a job might genuinely help you succeed! You can probably wage enough to get ahead, (even though you are far above the majority of people) in life!

Now, how does this all tie in?
The people who need the gym, (sub6s) do not benefit greatly from it but they are forced to do it as to not get behind as hypergamy basically makes gym a requirement.
The people who dont need the gym (7+/chads) genuinely enjoy it
And the people in the middle (6s/HTN) Do benefit from the gym but it's still a requirement for them
@Ron.Belgrade @PersonaDickcel @RegularManlet @Lonelyus @Mortis @ItsovERfucks @LeFrenchCel

Agreed ngl and I get the point but I think that gymaxxing is for delusional bluepill copers

Yeah I agree with this.

Gym is also hit with inflation (gymflation)

The gym 2 decades ago was a legit think you could do to stand out and get ahead, now your joking if you think it provides some sort of SMV advantage. If anything it went from being an asset, to an absolute baseline to even attempt asking a girl out or making a tinder profile.

I did need the gym personally though, I used to be extremely skinny before the gym. The gym is good for removing negatives (eg. your a stick or your an obese fuck) but beyond that its cope for increasing SMV

Nice analysis. Though I suspect rich people working has less to do with them really enjoying it and more with genetic predisposition combined with upbringing combined with humans' unquenchable thirst for validation. And the incomparable high of mogging someone else.

gymaxxing is for delusional bluepill copers
Yes, because the chads and HTN who either dont need it or benefit from it tell the majority of people (sub6) that gym will help them, when it clearly wont. Look at hamza's channel banner

Only one (1) of these guys actually benefited from it, the rest look out of place.

REMEMBER: HARMONY > HAVING 1 OR 2 GOOD PARTS BUT THE REST IS SHIT

Agreed ngl and I get the point but I think that gymaxxing is for delusional bluepill copers
Isn't gymmaxxing a redpill cope?

"Yes bro just gymmaxx it helped me out"

"Okay bro i will do that, thanks!"

Isn't gymmaxxing a redpill cope?
It's the most logical sounding redpill, so i decided to dissect it. It doesn't straight up lie to you like 'game' but it only works for a certain group of people as explained by the post

Nice analysis. Though I suspect rich people working has less to do with them really enjoying it and more with genetic predisposition combined with upbringing combined with humans' unquenchable thirst for validation. And the incomparable high of mogging someone else.
I thought of it like this, a retired dude fishing for fun VS a chinese immigrant forced to work 10 hours a day on a fishing boat for his 4 kids and wife

reasonable take.

and there is slight benefit outside of looks which is that less men fuck with you if you are at least strong.

I thought of it like this, a retired dude fishing for fun VS a chinese immigrant forced to work 10 hours a day on a fishing boat for his 4 kids and wife
True, but too many absurdly rich people do jobs that can't be as fun as what they could be doing with all the money they have for that to be all there is to it. Mark Zuckerberg has nothing more fun to do than stress out over the meta-verse? I think it's more about these rich dudes having gotten to their position by being ambitious and driven (or their parents haven been that way, and either passed those traits on through their genes or through upbringing).

If you're an ugly dude it will do nothing except make you look/be strong. However if you're Chad or chadlite it can work for you very well and foids will look at you thinking about how you can throw them around in bed.

I'd say that you really shouldn't take on the mantle of incel (5'3'' no jaw framecels excluded) if you're sort of average in a lot of measurables and you haven't tried a solid 4-6 months of real effort getting your body right.

Most of your looks gains are going to come from just having a normal hunter-gatherer level of body fat and having each muscle group at least defined from each other. You don't have to get huge. But your posture will correct, your body will come into correct alignment, your ratios will improve and the angles your body is at will come more in line with what they're supposed to be. I'm not talking about being 5'9'' 180 pounds at 7% body fat, I'm talking about being 5'9'' 148 at 12% body fat.

As much as I do believe there's a huge amount of hypergamy and chads just fucking everything until they hit the wall and whine for a beta bux, there is a little nagging part of me that says 'of course women aren't interested in a guy who looks like he'd go out for a hunt, get winded in 20 seconds, trip over a rock and smash his head in and die'.

And I do agree, you're not really going to compete with Chad because Chad is 6'3'' and you're 5'9'' and lying about those last 2 inches. Chad was popular and played sports and got the sort of development I'm talking about on a larger/taller frame primarily from playing sports. I'm my coneption of things 5 lbs of muscle is about 1 inch of height, so a 6'3'' guy already has 30 Lbs of muscle on the average height guy having never lifted a weight, and 50 lbs of muscle on a 5'5'' guy. So a 5'5'' guy needs to be about 175 to complete with a no muscle 6'3'' guy of similar body fat and facial attractiveness. Some calculators give that body weight maximum of at most 156 pounds to naturally get to that weight at 10% body fat so another way of saying that is if you're 5'5'' you can compete with a 6'3'' guy if you workout and meal plan at least 15 hours a week, hit your macros almost every day and use anabolic steroids. Whereas the 6'3'' guy, once you caught him, would have to work out for 2-3 months to get beginner gains to put himself forever out of your reach.

But you know what, there's one guy over 6' at work in my department who is in shape who was a college athlete. One guy over 6' in the area but he looks exactly like Chris Elliot (the ugly balding guy from There's Something About Mary). The other over 6' guys are overweight or obese. The guys that take care of themselves are 5'7'' and both have cute girlfriends. One has an above average to handsome face, but is ethnic which can definitely be a drawback, and the other has no jaw and is rat faced.

I support it for initial gains, but that's about it. It's a waste of time beyond this.

I'd say that you really shouldn't take on the mantle of incel (5'3'' no jaw framecels excluded) if you're sort of average in a lot of measurables and you haven't tried a solid 4-6 months of real effort getting your body right.

Most of your looks gains are going to come from just having a normal hunter-gatherer level of body fat and having each muscle group at least defined from each other. You don't have to get huge. But your posture will correct, your body will come into correct alignment, your ratios will improve and the angles your body is at will come more in line with what they're supposed to be. I'm not talking about being 5'9'' 180 pounds at 7% body fat, I'm talking about being 5'9'' 148 at 12% body fat.

As much as I do believe there's a huge amount of hypergamy and chads just fucking everything until they hit the wall and whine for a beta bux, there is a little nagging part of me that says 'of course women aren't interested in a guy who looks like he'd go out for a hunt, get winded in 20 seconds, trip over a rock and smash his head in and die'.

And I do agree, you're not really going to compete with Chad because Chad is 6'3'' and you're 5'9'' and lying about those last 2 inches. Chad was popular and played sports and got the sort of development I'm talking about on a larger/taller frame primarily from playing sports. I'm my coneption of things 5 lbs of muscle is about 1 inch of height, so a 6'3'' guy already has 30 Lbs of muscle on the average height guy having never lifted a weight, and 50 lbs of muscle on a 5'5'' guy. So a 5'5'' guy needs to be about 175 to complete with a no muscle 6'3'' guy of similar body fat and facial attractiveness. Some calculators give that body weight maximum of at most 156 pounds to naturally get to that weight at 10% body fat so another way of saying that is if you're 5'5'' you can compete with a 6'3'' guy if you workout and meal plan at least 15 hours a week, hit your macros almost every day and use anabolic steroids. Whereas the 6'3'' guy, once you caught him, would have to work out for 2-3 months to get beginner gains to put himself forever out of your reach.

But you know what, there's one guy over 6' at work in my department who is in shape who was a college athlete. One guy over 6' in the area but he looks exactly like Chris Elliot (the ugly balding guy from There's Something About Mary). The other over 6' guys are overweight or obese. The guys that take care of themselves are 5'7'' and both have cute girlfriends. One has an above average to handsome face, but is ethnic which can definitely be a drawback, and the other has no jaw and is rat faced.
will read later since its late @ night. do appreciate high effort