Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "My thoughts as a short mother with short sons."

Besides the other glaring and obvious issues with this bitch's post. I want to point out how much of a fucking cope the whole "I can take responsibility, grow up, stop blaming the past" shit is. Anyone who uses this is fucking coping. It is fucking annoying.

It never began

I'm not going to read a single word of that roastie but I'm 100% sure she's not aknowledging the slightest fault on her side.

I’m sure her sons “beautiful” girlfriend is actually a disgusting whale who will dump him for a chadlite and he will be incel rest of his life

I’m sure her sons “beautiful” girlfriend is actually a disgusting whale who will dump him for a chadlite and he will be incel rest of his life
or he just has a good face

for him to be 5'6,
her partner had to have been 6ft+.
Tall girls are prob the angriest about this

Ban short women from the genepool cause they will make short incel children.

Over no matter what. They all want tall. It just never began

What kind of sick deity did this. It's so uneven, unethical and monstrous.
Tumblr nfyvn8QviR1rkbi4ao2 250

Ban short women from the genepool cause they will make short incel children.
This, they need mandatory hysterectomies and be banned from receiving sperm from sperm banks.

It's not fair to exclude manlets, but also have men who would fuck a turbofoidlet and allow her to breed. The "gift" of motherhood.

I hope all short toilets and their tall husbands end up like this: turbocoping about the height of their offspring.

I hope all short toilets and their tall husbands end up like this: turbocoping about the height of their offspring.
Nah, I hate for them to allow foidlets to breed manlets. The foids should just be sterilized.

Nah, I hate for them to allow foidlets to breed manlets. The foids should just be sterilized.
If they were sterilized they would suffer less. Give them the false hope of breeding tall chads, make them understand they have shitty genes only when they realize they gave birth to the shortest kid in class. That is what foidlets deserve for betraying manlets.

If they were sterilized they would suffer less. Give them the false hope of breeding tall chads, make them understand they have shitty genes only when they realize they gave birth to the shortest kid in class. That is what foidlets deserve for betraying manlets.
Their sons would suffer. The foidlets would just lolimaxx and keep riding Chad's cock carousel.

This, they need mandatory hysterectomies and be banned from receiving sperm from sperm banks.

It's not fair to exclude manlets, but also have men who would fuck a turbofoidlet and allow her to breed. The "gift" of motherhood.
Gift of motherhood to foidlets is a curse to their sons

Just be a star athlete and study your ass off to become an honor student, so easy to do! Maybe you'll also get a steady beautiful (ugly landwhale rejected by Chad) girlfriend!

Meanwhile, Chad just needs to exist to get a better gf and better job (80% of CEOs are tall) than the "star athlete" who can only do track running because he gets mogged in every other sport.

Also, if she's only 4'9 and kids are 5'6 that means she probably got creampied by 6+ ft tall Chad, way to set a nice example of "true love" mommy!

Last edited:
Gift of motherhood to foidlets is a curse to their sons
For foids, motherhood is a right.

Soyciety would easily allow any woman to have access to sperm banks and Chad's genes for free, doesn't matter if she's short, mentally ill, a retard or otherwise genetically defective and unfit to be a mother. For them, reproductive rights do matter and depriving foids from doing so is seen as eugenic, ableist, misogynistic, nazi and evil for preventing her to breed because of her condition or genetics.

If a woman with a disability gives birth, she'll be seen as strong for enduring her pregnancy and bringing a child to the world despite her handicapped and say that her condition shouldn't hold back her right to motherhood. Even if she did have a disability that is inheritable or is a carrier, they'll say that allowing her to breed wouldn't kill the baby if the baby will survive with adulthood even with extra support. Autism and Down's syndrome won't kill the baby, it's no big deal and the child can still live a full life with those conditions.

Motherhood is seen by society as a virtue, no matter the circumstances of the conception or the mother's true intentions in having her child, race-mixes, gives her child an inheritable disease or even if she abuses and neglects her child and doesn't even love them.

Being a single mother isn't seen as a stigma. She gets virtue points by society by how independent she is and how much she works hard to raise her kids when his dad left him. She gets no blame, and she uses her child to get all the welfare and child support payments society give them. It doesn't matter if behind her closed doors, she abuses her child, or neglects them, or see them as a burden, or keeps bringing different men and boyfriends to fuck her every night, because she will still be seen as a caregiver. And now with sperm banks they don't even need to out and find her man. It is completely her body and her choice.

Even if a foid aborts her child or abandons them, everyone will "understand" her reasons for not wanting to bare the responsibility to raise her child and be given sympathy.

"It's not her fault that her children are midgets." "It's not her fault that her children are autistic." "It's not her fault that her children have Down's syndrome." "If the child has an inherited genetic defect, it sure didn't come from her."

[UWSL]But for a man, fatherhood is a privilege. You have to be worthy to earn the privilege to pass on your genes. For a foid to want fuck him, he has to be tall, good-looking, ultra-masculine, not show any insecurity, and be of impeccable fitness. Sperm banks have strict height requirements, screened for any genetic defects, and pretty much has to be a young white Ivy Leaguer.[/UWSL]

When a man impregnates dozens of females, he is demonized and seen as evil and narcissistic. If he leaves the foid he knocked up deadbeat and doesn't want to raise her kid, he's irresponsible and a coward, and he should be forced to pay child support to his baby mommas. If the child ends up autistic or has an inheritable condition, the father is blamed for the genetic defects. All she has to do is makeup a story and lie to the courts and they will still rule in her favor. She can even deny proof of paternity and cheat on him with other men, and still demand betabuxx, child support and alimony.

If a foid wants something out of a man, all she has to do is seduce him and have his baby in order to entrap him with child support payments. Or marry a betabuxxer and then divorcerape him to get a cut of his money and his property. But she'll still keep the child, it doesn't matter if the father really does love and care for his children and the mother is the abusive parent.

But doesn't the child also inherit mom's genes? Doesn't her genes matter? If you won't allow genetically defected males to breed, why make motherhood for genetically defected females a right? What if the son's autism, manletism and ultimate inceldom was caused by her turbofoidlet mother giving birth at age 42? What man in his right mind would fuck some of these ugly goblinas? And ultimately, isn't it the woman who willingly opens her legs and gives consent for Chad or Tyrone to cum and dump her? Or is it that her personality detector is broken?

If both sexes are supposed to be equal, then why is natural selection skewed to foids' favors and have them get away with a lot that would make it over if the same flaws were on men.

Tl;dr: Every foid has all the opportunities to get prime sperm even if she can't find a man. Whereas men who don't meet foid's standards are thrown under the bus.

Last edited:
As a man you can get egg donations and a surrogate mother to birth it. Eventually males will have technology to give birth in machines to kids.

As a man you can get egg donations and a surrogate mother to birth it. Eventually males will have technology to give birth in machines to kids.
Yeah, but it costs more than $100K to rent a womb. Probably even more if the surrogate is a tall blonde white Aryan Stacy.

Chad's sperm from a sperm bank is pretty much given away for free.

mother genes proven once again to be what defines whether you'll be a slayer or subhuman
just look at most incels who went er, they're product of miscegenation and it was always their mothers to be asian or a complete mutt

Yeah, but it costs about $100K to rent a womb. Probably even more if the surrogate is a tall blonde white Aryan Stacy.

Chad's sperm from a sperm bank is pretty much free.
Yeah, but you can a different woman to be the egg donor and a different woman from some shit hole country to be the surrogate. In effect, get a gigastacy egg to have kids with, and then use a femcel in the 3rd world as surrogacy. She might even grow attatched to the kid and end up raising a chad/Stacy level kid of your with you.

Yeah, but you can a different woman to be the egg donor and a different woman from some shit hole country to be the surrogate. In effect, get a gigastacy egg to have kids with, and then use a femcel in the 3rd world as surrogacy. She might even grow attatched to the kid and end up raising a chad/Stacy level kid of your with you.
I still have to pay the foid for the pregnancy if my intent is only to keep the child for myself, and not continue betabuxxing the surrogate and have her raise the kid with me.

And even then, what you suggest implies that I should find a foid who is willing to be with me. Like if me and her were a couple and instead of using her own eggs I get an egg donor. Can't do that if you're an incel. Might as well just have the Stacy donor take my sperm and fertilize her eggs directly.

It only works if you are at least a white normie.

I still have to pay the foid for the pregnancy if my intent is only to keep the child for myself, and not continue betabuxxing the surrogate and have her raise the kid with me.

And even then, what you suggest implies that I should find a foid who is willing to be with me. Like if me and her were a couple and instead of using her own eggs I get an egg donor. Can't do that if you're an incel. Might as well just have the Stacy donor take my sperm and fertilize her eggs directly.

It only works if you are at least a white normie.
It was just a joke, but yeah you can pay for a stacy egg donor and some poor woman surrogate in a 3rd world country for cheap way to make the child come into being.

It was just a joke, but yeah you can pay for a stacy egg donor and some poor woman surrogate in a 3rd world country for cheap way to make the child come into being.
I mean, it's better on the third-world goblina's part to just find a tall white Chad to have his children directly.

It's going to be hit-or-miss anyways, whether it's a subhuman male with Stacy or subhuman female with Chad.

I mean, it's better on the third-world goblina's part to just find a tall white Chad to have his children directly.

It's going to be hit-or-miss anyways, whether it's a subhuman male with Stacy or subhuman female with Chad.
True, but you can also screen your sperm to have the best traits from you, although that will cost even more money.

True, but you can also screen your sperm to have the best traits from you, although that will cost even more money.
I'm a ethnic mongrel manlet with Autism, so I don't know how it could get better than that.

I'm a ethnic mongrel manlet with Autism, so I don't know how it could get better than that.
Face will have to be saved by his mom tbh, but height can be saved if you selectively choose the best height alleles in the sperm cells

Face will have to be saved by his mom tbh, but height can be saved if you selectively choose the best height alleles in the sperm cells
My family isn't very tall either. My dad is also a manlet. :feelsrope:

My family isn't very tall either. My dad is also a manlet. :feelsrope:
All the males in my family are tall fags. It never began when you get mogged by them all.

All the males in my family are tall fags. It never began when you get mogged by them all.
You're lucky if you have tall genes or have a tall brother who would get to procreate and have your nephew. But at the same time unlucky if you got the short end of the genetic stick.

It is ragefuel that you are shorter than even average males.

she hard bluepilled him instead of putting him on hgh :feelskek: foids are a travesty. ohh it's okay sweetie it's fine to be a subhuman :feelsdevil:
for him to be 5'6,
her partner had to have been 6ft+.
Tall girls are prob the angriest about this
my cousin's mom is about that tall, his dad is like 6ft and he's also 6ft. so the dad may only be like 5'8 or something who knows

Last edited:
Stfu and FK your sons like you did to chad whore:feelsclown:

5'6 as a senior in highschool
lol he literally gets zero pussy
i'm 21 and still 5'6
i hate my life