Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My thoughts about AI girlfriend.

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Postdoc in Riceceldom
★★★★
Of course foids are now angry and on alert of AI girlfriends - like saying it is 'ruining' men, but what would be the endgame of this saga?

Firstly what i want to say is that Foids just don't want to see subhuman inkies like us devoting romantic/sexual love to everything, including both animal(including human ofc) and even non-animal(machines like robots). They just hate us too much so that they don't want us to be seen by them till their whole lifetime. IT'S JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR SHEER EUGENIC THOUGHTS. The world is only for chads and kweenz, and rest of non-chads(bottom 80-90% of men) are basically NPCs who make the background of their "world" shine for them, that's the way how they see this world. We inkies and beta orbiters have to pay and work for their "world", but at the same time we shouldn't be seen by women and chads as we're supposed to. Or some lucky betas could get into the boundary by some sort of bluepilled thing but that's still pretty rare - and eventually he will come back to where he should've been.

So what would be the consequence?

I think it will end like this.

1. They'll try to legislate some laws about AI Ethics or AI rights, which will prohibit any sort of men's romantic/sexual behaviour toward robots or AIs. Embedding a camera in the robot and AI systems will record every kind of things you do and those videos will be sent to the government or feminist watchdogs so "How would you find that he is breaking the law?" will NEVER be a problem whatsoever. And you'll be punished by them if you don't respect those "laws".

2. They'll tax so heavily on those AI girlfriends software or Robots. And this tax will be used to fund fucking dog shits like gender studies and AI ethics research, and they will never give up as this will be the main source of their research funds. Better yet this fund could be used for Universal Income only for foids. Why would you give up those things when you can control inkie's whole life by observing everything of him, and getting massive income at the same time as well?

This is what's gonna happen. Real life 1984.

Last edited:
1. They'll try to legislate some laws about AI Ethics or AI rights, which will prohibit any sort of men's romantic/sexual behaviour toward robots or AIs. Embedding a camera in the robot and AI systems will record every kind of things you do and those videos will be sent to the government or feminist watchdogs so "How would you find that he is breaking the law?" will NEVER be a problem whatsoever. And you'll be punished by them if you don't respect those "laws".

2. They'll tax so heavily on those AI girlfriends software or Robots. And this tax will be used to fund fucking dog shits like gender studies and AI ethics research, and they will never give up as this will be the main source of their research funds. Better yet this fund could be used for Universal Income only for foids. Why would you give up those things when you can control inkie's whole life by observing everything of him, and getting massive income at the same time as well?
god fucking damn it I hope a meteor destroys this clown ass planet before it reaches that point

god fucking damn it I hope a meteor destroys this clown ass planet before it reaches that point
Things like AI ethics or AI rights are researched a lot by foids these days. If foids were a tad smarter, they'd choose what i've written instead of saying "ban it at all!". They literally can make INCEL HELL by doing this dystopian things.

Last edited: