Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My therapist is an incel

I wonder what therapists do when they find out their wives are banging Tyrone the whole time.

Over for therapycels.

volunteered info to me about celebrating christmas alone with his cat
This is one of the problems with being alone and needing someone to talk to, you start forgetting that normies have ulterior motives.

I have a hot married german therapist 40s ish, I think ive blackpilled her about modern women and also showed her doomer

Thats because therapy is a scam, they are people just like you, there is noone to teach you how to live. It is not a one way path and everyone has different experiences in life.

Therapists are useless you re just buying a friend, not even a friend, just a listenner.

therapy is useless. the blackpill is the only therapy you need as a male.

Screenshot 20240109 164146

Screenshot 20240109 164125

Lmao dude's not looking for a therapist he's looking for a father figure jfl

Therapy is worthless anyways like what are you expecting to get out of it that you dont already know. The only people who benefit from therapy are NPCs and foids who self-generate their own problems and are incapable of introspection.

But if your problems are caused by the unfulfillment of your normal human needs due to the fucked up sociosexual dynamics of your culture, then youre just fucked because an individual therapy treatment isnt going to fix a systemic problem, and you cant CBT yourself into not wanting sex or intimacy (though that's what feminists want therapy to do, feminize and neuter men into wageslavery for nothing in return).

Sounds like not a bad therapist!

I wish my therapist was a true blackpiller who I could vent to about how much I wanna scalp women alive.

If I actually even scraped the iceberg about how I feel about women, I’d be locked in an isolation pad and medicated by Jews with benzos and Thorazine until I was a vegetable

I wonder what therapists do when they find out their wives are banging Tyrone the whole time.
They to go another therapist themselves. Sometimes they'll do "couples therapy" (JFL).

Therapists are useless you re just buying a friend, not even a friend, just a listenner.
There are actually strict guidelines prohibiting them from befriending clients. JFL

I had a Pakistani one with a white wife that was so obviously using him and not hiding about thirsting other guys on social media. She was the "love traveling" type, too.

He didn't care about his job, though. He'd let me go after like 10 minutes after checking me in.

I had a Pakistani one with a white wife that was so obviously using him and not hiding about thirsting other guys on social media. She was the "love traveling" type, too.

He didn't care about his job, though. He'd let me go after like 10 minutes after checking me in.
Men who study psychology tend to be cuckolds. Jordan Peterson for example

There are actually strict guidelines prohibiting them from befriending clients. JFL
do you know if these are country specific? eg for germany? that would explain why she declined to change numbers after we had such a blast together

do you know if these are country specific? eg for germany? that would explain why she declined to change numbers after we had such a blast together
I don't know about Germany and other countries, but the American Counseling Association definitely discourages it. I would assume it's the same in most Western countries.

literally thought YOUR thERapist

View attachment 1034726
View attachment 1034727

Lmao dude's not looking for a therapist he's looking for a father figure jfl

Therapy is worthless anyways like what are you expecting to get out of it that you dont already know. The only people who benefit from therapy are NPCs and foids who self-generate their own problems and are incapable of introspection.

But if your problems are caused by the unfulfillment of your normal human needs due to the fucked up sociosexual dynamics of your culture, then youre just fucked because an individual therapy treatment isnt going to fix a systemic problem, and you cant CBT yourself into not wanting sex or intimacy (though that's what feminists want therapy to do, feminize and neuter men into wageslavery for nothing in return).
Jfl, didn't know he's a ricecel :feelshaha:

This is one of the problems with being alone and needing someone to talk to, you start forgetting that normies have ulterior motives.
Yeah, ill never disclose being an incel and all my other fucked up problems to normies for fear of them using it as ammo against me

Yeah, ill never disclose being an incel and all my other fucked up problems to normies for fear of them using it as ammo against me
he must be a really low iq therapist, he is meant to have mastered the workings of the human mind, but forgot the number one rule

Therapy is made to keep you coping and compliant to being a wagie, it's not really about getting better. I tried therapy too and the only thing they really care about (at least for a man) is that you're not committing crimes, and that you have a job.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back