Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My theory on why we are being hit with anti masculinity ads.

Angryatsociety

Angryatsociety

Joker fan,"all it takes is one bad day"
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.hotnewhiphop.com/petas-drops-absurd-new-penis-vegetable-ad-watch-news.69663.html?_amp

The mainstream media is doing this ahead of the national womens march:
https://www.wweek.com/news/2019/01/...out-saturday-on-day-of-national-womens-march/

This is apart of the anti male initiative brought on by the left and factions of the right.
This is conditioning for something that will be legislated or ingrained into education and or most of TV as part of a ongoing culture war and we are going to come up in front of this firing squad shortly within the next 1-10 years maybe sooner than that. This should serve as a warning sign for what's coming next. This is a vandetta and they have already decided we are on the wrong side of it.

Women hate incels as much as nazis hated the jews. We will be gassed or worked to death

People with feminine traits are more docile and easy to control. That’s the real reason behind it.

Good luck resisting the NWO when all the “men” are soyboy cowards.

Luckly we do not have such ads in my country.western things only.

Women hate incels as much as nazis hated the jews. We will be gassed or worked to death
Not if we NEET. Rise up (but not literally) against the matriarchy.

People with feminine traits are more docile and easy to control. That’s the real reason behind it.

Good luck resisting the NWO when all the “men” are soyboy cowards.
You make such good posts

I have stopped buying Gillette products after this shit

So many people have been duped by Gillette. They clearly understand the meaning of "there's no such thing as bad press".
With your attention You are helping them. They're gonna keep on being the coca cola of shaving products for now and they knew this from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back