Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory My theory on what Autism is

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★
I suffer from Borderline autism. By extension my family suffer from my mental conditon.

(Feel free to rip my idea to shreds with whatever you like)

Autism = Anything greater or lower than average IQ relative to who they live around.

Last edited:
Good theory.

Doubtful though, imo.

Autism is being an annoying sperg that complains about nonsense.

I suffer from Borderline autism. By extension my family suffer from my mental conditon.

(Feel free to rip my idea to shreds with whatever you like)

Autism = Anything greater or lower than average IQ relative to who they live around.
that is not true bro, autism means having bad social skills, there are 3 types of autism:

level 1: bad social skills, normal intelligence and normal emotional intelligence

level 2: bad social skills, normal intelligence and low emotional intelligence (ex:chris chan, advocate doogy)

level 3: bad social skills, low intelligence, low emotional intelligence:

View: https://youtu.be/8jrqpn60d4A

i have level 1 and that is why i'm obsessed with android robots

Last edited:
that is not true bro, autism means having bad social skills, there are 3 types of autism:

level 1: bad social skills and normal intelligence and normal emotional intelligence

level 2: bad social skills, normal intelligence and low emotional intelligence (ex.chris chan, advocate doogy)

level 3: bad social skills, low intelligence, low emotional intelligence:

View: https://youtu.be/8jrqpn60d4A

i have level 1 and that is why i'm obsessed with android robots

I am level 1