Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory My theory about what "Femcels" truly are (The Pinpill is a honey pot)

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I think that "The Pink Pill" is just a honeypot made by male incels to collectively pretend to all be toilets and created terms like "moids" and stories to pretend to be "Femcels" in the hopes that the site would attract an actual toilet to seduce. I think that these incels are dream of having a "femcel" they court but realised that she doesn't exist, so maybe one or multiple incels created an entire "movement" (the supposed Pinkpill) to try and find even ONE toilet that would be "a femcel".

I wouldn't be surprised if it was all just one man pretending to be hundreds of toilets in order to attract one real one so he could seduce her, but no real toilet ever joined so he's still waiting.

The "no men allowed" policy is ironic because literally every "Femcel" is just a male incel pretending to be a toilet online in the hopes that "Femcelmaxxing" and "Pinkpillmaxxing" will make him find the one mythical "femcel" supposedly on our planet. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I think they are bunch of uggos who grew up reading books and watching movies where low tier Becky scores a Chad trough her virtue, when they saw that reality is different they needed a coping mechanism, they kept their expectations high and dream about Chad's and can't settle for the Billy the betabuxxer.

I think that "The Pink Pill" is just a honeypot made by male incels to collectively pretend to all be toilets and created terms like "moids" and stories to pretend to be "Femcels" in the hopes that the site would attract an actual toilet to seduce. I think that these incels are dream of having a "femcel" they court but realised that she doesn't exist, so maybe one or multiple incels created an entire "movement" (the supposed Pinkpill) to try and find even ONE toilet that would be "a femcel".
Not really. There are real women on there but truecel femcels are almost all lurking, as you would expect. I'm talking about femcels, who actually are khhv and don't get attention, dates or participate in casual sex.

The femcels posting on Pinkpill are very hateful in general (same could be said about some incels in here but I don't care). I noticed this while lurking but the truecel femcels that talked with me on Discord, also warned me about them. Also their spaces have almost no gatekeeping. You will find many women who aren't khhv but joined because of feminism or venting about past trauma and relationships.

Many of them also get approached from what I've been told but their experience is different to ours. They claim that only perverted, creepy guys approach them (e.g. asking for nudes or sex). They basically end up not counting those guys.

Pinkpill itself is similar to Blackpill in some ways but different at the core.

Basic Example:
  • Blackpill: All women want Chad. Not him = You will get used as a betabuxx or worse
  • Pinkpill: All men want Stacy. Not her = You will get used for sex or worse

Last edited: