Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope my thanksgiving traditions

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Besides the obligatory can of spiced tuna - eaten out of the can, from decades of camping/ homelessness - i have a text that i send to everyone capable of receiving texts.

Quite simply it's...

"Thanks"

Just that. If they reply with other stuff, i text them back. But most of them ignore me.

Basically, "friends" (HAH!) and family, and various other cell phone owners on my list. Like the dog fixing voucher people.... ($20! Instead of $150!)

Only a few people "understands" what it means. = i say thanks because it's Thanksgiving... And so far, no one realizes that it's really sarcasm.

I don't celebrate holidays.

I’m currently (as in going 71 MPH on a highway near Madisonville, TX) heading home from university to spend Thanksgiving break with my family. I seem to be one of the few people here with a good relationship with my parents and I enjoy occasionally spending time with them.

I enjoy thanksgiving because of the food and the football, but they invite way too many people for my liking, and almost all of them are shitters.

"dog fixing voucher people"
Who?

How do you spice the tuna?

How do you live now?

Metoo luckily i have a calculator
I unironically used this just the other day

Thanskgiving is a holiday for American slobs.

I’m currently (as in going 71 MPH on a highway near Madisonville, TX) heading home from university to spend Thanksgiving break with my family. I seem to be one of the few people here with a good relationship with my parents and I enjoy occasionally spending time with them.

I enjoy thanksgiving because of the food and the football, but they invite way too many people for my liking, and almost all of them are shitters.
Ah Tx, land of the no speed limits!
Don't post and drive! They will take everything from you!
"dog fixing voucher people"
Who?

How do you spice the tuna?

How do you live now?
The humane society type people that help with spay and neutering pets. To prevent a wild stray dog problem for ranchers...

I use mrs dash, and salt and cayenne pepper.

In a rental shack/trailer thing. 2 bedrooms! Lol. Sob. I use the spare for storage.

already had it in cucknada tbh

I'm not a gringocel so I don't care

I know it isn't a contest, but I'm a bigger truecel than you will ever be.

You're welcome.